There are hundreds of rooms, and I am in need of servants to do the cleaning and such. Tell me how I must furnish it. I'm in need of a re decorator at the least.
LadyotheLake LadyotheLake 70+, F 5 Answers Jun 24, 2011

Do we get to have fight knights?

Best Answer

Oh yes! There will be plenty of duels and such :)

Best Answer

Castle Hmmm I'm up for a demolition and remodeling of the dungeon and kitchen. I definitively would fill the moat with those balls the use on kids play area. A sky diving room to practice in a entertainment room of wall to wall flat screens. A trapeze over the canopy bed. I can run a vacuum cleaner and a blender too. So when do I start. I read a mean Shakespeare...A Midsummer Night's Dream

Best Answer

Wonderous! I should like to hire you as a royal decorator. Or maybe Royal Smoothie MAker, since I have long tried to run the infernal contraption called a "blender" and have since failed. I agree about the television idea, although i think one of New York's "jumbo-trons" would suffice. Ah, Shakespeare... How wonderful :)

Best Answer

Have you a Druid in your retinue? You might find one useful.

Best Answer

Very useful indeed! Do you know of one?

Best Answer

Indeed, Good Lady, I am the Druid you seek.

Best Answer

Then you shall be in my service, good man!

Best Answer

There are probably some spirits in the area willing to stay with you.

Best Answer

A great deal indeed. Most are welcome. Some are not.

Best Answer