mzdivine mzdivine 56-60 20 Answers Jun 8, 2012

build homes for the homeless and fill their pantrys full of food

Best Answer

wisely...you just took all the fun out of it.

Best Answer

I'd invest it, double it, and give you your million back. :)

Best Answer

Buy an electric wheelchair for my mom first then go to school in California doing what I love for a year, then come back here to go to school for recording arts and entertainment law.

Best Answer

I would pay off all my debts, and buy a place in the Rocky Mtns somewhere, far way from annoying people and move there with my true love, spending days and nights, loving and cherishing her.

Best Answer

build clean energy for my local community see " BBCthrive.com"

Best Answer

Give a chunk of it to my FBLA advisor so we don't have to do any more fundraising for our trip to nationals and we can do lots of fun things on the trip.

Give a chunk of it to the school I graduated from so they can finally fix the stall doors in the upstairs girls bathroom (1 out of 3 closes) and get air conditioning

Pay for my tuition and textbooks

Buy a car

Move out

Put the rest into savings and tell myself "It's not there"

Best Answer

pay the bills, buy groceries, etc.. for many months..

Best Answer

I'd take my gap year, then I'd save. No way I'm smart enough right now to spend it. I don't give too many ***** about nice cars and stuff until I have a sweet job. I'd just spend a little more here and there at the bar.etc.

Best Answer

I would squander it all on booze and women within a 3 week period.

Best Answer

feather torture, if you have a million your bound to have more

Best Answer

First thing I would do is check in with my tax attourney.

Best Answer

Wisely?Might as well give it to charity.

Best Answer

develop software

Best Answer

I would love to continue to be able create art again. And make paintings from America and other places to see how different the light is there. It is exciting and challenging to capture the feeling of being home.

Best Answer