Gouging it's citizens is the American way.

Best Answer

Tell me about it, I have 4 vehicles and its ridiculous. Ok I understand the need for Fire & theft on the ones I'm not using, third party or fully comp should be transferable to the vehicle you are driving at the time with a blanket cover on all of them. I'm paying out a bundle of cash to watch them rotting away in my garage/driveway. I'm the only driver on all of them too so it makes even more sense.<br />
Robbing Bastards!!!

Best Answer

You could have an accident, drive the 2nd car and have another accident and have the 3rd stolen, they all need insured. The only up side is the more you insure the less it can cost.

Best Answer

Jay Leno has quite a few cars.... Don't know the #. I think like 500 cars....Just a guess. I wonder what he pays in insurance. My husband pays insurance for my son to drive but he hasn't driven in 4 or 5 years any car at all.

Best Answer