I refuse to pay.....WE provide the riviting content on this site and they should be able to survive on the all the intrusive ads.

Best Answer

What ads? I don't see a single ad. Oh yeah, that's cos I use firefox add-on Ad-block, I don't see ads on any website. I don't even know what ads are anymore.

Best Answer

It's an infinate source of material, free for the taking and free statistical data. Lots of cash

Best Answer

Riveting! Damn, I’m gonna’ put in a pay voucher

Best Answer

I don't see ads either- my son must have done something- I'm happy I can turn it on

Best Answer

LOL, I stand corrected. Too true

Best Answer

Damm, I always miss the good stuff lol

Best Answer

Today- you missed n othing- that is the lament- we are all bores out of our spleans

Best Answer

ohh well I'd rather miss nothing than miss something entertaining.

Best Answer

What is the difference when you pay for membership...like what are the perks to it?

Best Answer

Ahh..I understand...thank you.

Best Answer

I think you get spell check too- If I have something VITAL to national security or to the integrity of the church to write- I type it on Word, check and cut n paste

Best Answer

Hmm..I have spell check...it underlines it in red if I have misspelled something.

Best Answer

I was on today , must have missed the sorry experience .

Best Answer

I'm referencing the lack of energy

Best Answer

Oh I see , well EP in it's self can't help that .
It has changed a lot in the last 4 months and sadly not for the better .

Best Answer

:(<br />
Tell me about it <br />
SYLO

Best Answer

Lol...Is this a polite way of telling us we suck....shame on u...lmao

Best Answer

You are in great measure to blame. We've come to rely on you to supply fodder for the grist mill ;) MB20

Best Answer

Present company included- though in my defence- I'm a Bottom (answerer) - I need a Top (questioner) to be on my best game

Best Answer

I've just hopped on. What do you mean?

Best Answer

No energy our here today

Best Answer

EP a non event? Surely not.

Best Answer