We can divorce after. (This is a serious question. Please do not be intolerant)
Untempted Untempted 26-30, M 16 Answers Feb 22 in Dating & Relationships

Just to confirm, you're only interested in losing your virginity but you feel like you need to get married first due to your morals. Is it not morally wrong to pay someone to marry you for sex instead of finding a wife that loves you? Not trying to offend, just trying to get the story straight.

Best Answer

Yes, you are right. I wouldnt take this route if women would love me, but they do not. I am not even ugly.

Best Answer

I don't see how you couldn't find a nice gold digger that would marry you and stay if you have that much money kicking around.

Best Answer

They do not want to marry me when i present the prenup. :/

Best Answer

Seems like you're in a jam. I'm sure there are plenty of women out there that would take considerably less money to help you with your virginity. Seems like what's preventing you from getting laid is your morals.

Best Answer

I don't want to go to hell for having sexx without being married.

Best Answer

But paying for sex is ok? Pretty sure that's not how marriage works according to the bible. And God loves to twist the rules.

Best Answer

I am paying for a bride. There are tons of examples like that in the bible.

Best Answer

Best of luck :)

Best Answer

Thank you.

Best Answer

If I had money like that I'd do a prenup too.

Best Answer

Hell yes, show me ur ***

Best Answer

I am only imterested in women. I reapect your lifestyle and appreciate your offer. :)

Best Answer

It possible to marry and get kids and make family.this is not about money but wat is important is having afamily not money.so if it is me i fall for that.

Best Answer

I would rather you lose your virginity to someone you marry who you actually love and want to stay married to.

Best Answer

Me too. I do not think it will happen.

Best Answer

I suggest you pray for a wife. No joke, God does answer prayer.

Best Answer

Yes you don't even have to pay me. I'm trying to look normal

Best Answer

Is it a personal belief to wait until after marriage for sex or religious?

Best Answer

Both. I do not care if my wife would be religious. I am not even ugly.

Best Answer

All you're offering is paying for sex within the fr<x>amework of marriage, and then a divorce later. All you'll have left then is your spent body and a lone house. Don't commit to marriage for the wrong reasons.<br />
I've known you only a little while, but I guess you're better than that?

Best Answer

I am just desperate, tbh. :/

Best Answer

Well marriage is a serious thing

Best Answer

I agree. Are you interested? :/

Best Answer

Hehe. Is this you proposing?

Best Answer

:p
What if it was?

Best Answer

Haha well we'll have to discuss it further privately then. :)

Best Answer

Eewwww no. If you want to hire someone for sex then just get a hooker. Cause that's basically what you are doing anyway

Best Answer

I do not believe in having sexx unless you are married. Please don't make fun of my beliefs.

Best Answer

Go to Vegas dude.

Best Answer

I am blocking you. I asked you not to make fun of my beloefs.

Best Answer

I won't make fun of your belief, I just think marriage is a serious matter. You want to get marriage just for sex, even you already plan a divorce. That is desperate, stupid and disrespectful, imho.

Best Answer

I want to get married for love and kids but women do not want to. They use me to buy them stuff but get mad when I want a prenup to,get married. I am desperate! I am a 27 year old virgin. I am also not very smart. Why do you have to be so mean? :(

Are you zLig? You just came back here to make fun of me more? :( why? Please leave me alone. I did not do anything to you. I am a nice person.

Best Answer

If the energy you spent looking for 'the one' was spent bettering yourself, you'd find that people would start looking for you.

Best Answer

Women only, sorry. Thank you for the offer.

Best Answer

I didn't give you an offer, I gave you advice.

Best Answer

EP messed up and pit my replies to the wronf messages. My reply to you was, "I do not think that is true."
Sorry about that.

Best Answer

It is absolutely true. Look at your questions, seriously.

Best Answer

Hm, yes but why would you want to pay someone for that? And supposing in the course of having sex, you fall in love? Couldn't you leave the door open that someone would actually want to make love with you for free? And that they would like to stay?

Best Answer

I would want them to fall in love, but i want to have sexx and i don't believe in doing it if you are not married.

Best Answer

Then, if you pardon me, you are not respecting your own wishes. Paying for it is still having sex outside of marriage. Think about your own integrity.

Best Answer

I would be married first.

Best Answer

Do you even have that kinda money?

Best Answer

Yes :/

Best Answer

ah ok i'm from England so can't help :P

Best Answer

I would marry them first.

Best Answer

why?

Best Answer

Sorry, EP messed up and put my replies im the wrong places.

My reply to you was: You being in england doesn't matter. You could come here or I could get a house there. You would not need to stay married to me for very lomg if youndis not want to.

Best Answer

Oh its ok i noticed that can happen.
Why would you want to marry the person first tho?

Best Answer

I do not want tomhave sexx outside of marriage.

Best Answer

but your willing to have sex with someone you dont love?

Best Answer

I have so much love in my heart. If they are a nice person and not ugly, then I will be into them. I just hope they would be into me a little too. I am not ugly.

Best Answer