GrumpyMe GrumpyMe 22-25, F 7 Answers Aug 24 in Community

death by cop - epic. **** it, just stick around and eat pancakes instead

Best Answer

Pancakes can't solve depression!

Best Answer

neither does death but laughing can help and talking to someone. im here if you need an ear :)

Best Answer

no grumpy it's not, u know better

Best Answer

I do but there's nothing to look forward to in the future.

Best Answer

sure there is, u just don't know yet, trust me there is....life does get better :)

Best Answer

They probably will shoot you but not sure if its a cool way to go.

Best Answer

Don't trust the police.h

Best Answer

So you are asking someone to commit murder in self-defense. That is incredibly selfish. They will remember it for the rest of their lives...

Best Answer

They won't feel guilty if they know what kinds of thoughts I have to live with it's merciful even.

Best Answer

No. They will have nightmares about it. They wish they could have helped you in other ways. They will hold it in their hearts for the rest of their lives... Who knows, if it leads to them killing themselves?

Best Answer

C'mon people don't care that much about others.

Best Answer

Many do.

Best Answer

What cops do you know? Barney Fife?

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

can also be look at as involunteer assisted suicide

Best Answer

Precisely, but they won't allow it in my country so I've thought about this method.

Best Answer

i've thought about just getting arrested and ******* off the Judge when i'm older , free room and board

Best Answer

Now why would you do that?

Best Answer

better than being on the street with nothing , was just an idea like Plan B , if i can't get monetary assistance after i'm 65 , according to my so called pension i'll get 110 Bucks a month , barely enough just for food never mind rent anywhere

Best Answer

I see

Best Answer

Well there is such a thing as suicide tourism and they are full of lawyers but ur batter off spending money on makeing urself happy

Best Answer

Why not find the cops that murder civilians and get rewarded with paid vacations and shoot as many as you can before going out?

Best Answer

Well I don't live in the US you see

Best Answer

Carry on then

Best Answer