Selfconsciousness Selfconsciousness 18-21, M 10 Answers Apr 27, 2012

same exact problem im facing right now aside from being unemployed for 2 years now but im still making money from construction. let me tell u an experience of regret, i was 16 when i started smoking cig and i could just buy 1 or 2 stick at a convience store in philippines i usually smoke after waking up, after drinking cofee and after meals then 1 day i looked up in the sky and asked god if he wants me to quit so waited a couple of moments for an answer and i was eh whatever then so i was about to light the cig when all of a sudden a loud lightning out of nowhere, and instantly i knew that god wanted me to stop as a matter of fact i was so suprised the cig droped from my mouth. and yap pretty interesting experience and all of this is true

Best Answer

I'm sure it doesn't stunt your growth, but i am also sure that it ***** the rest of your body. I saw it in my fathers agonizing death and the miserable life my brother id living. Give it up now and you will feel **** loads better and be **** loads healthier.

Best Answer

Some guys have a late growth spurt, but I wouldn't worry about that. Congratulations on quitting smoking. If I had to live my life over, that is definitely one thing that I would have changed in how I've lived my life. What a waste of money!

Best Answer

smoking does stunt the growth of most people...and growth can continue, especially in males, up to 21 years old...so that might be a chance..... good nutrition is also important... you need protein and minerals such as calcium to help growth.<br />
hope this is some help, respect, from robbie

Best Answer

I think smoking stunting your growth is an old wise tale....I always smoked and I am 6 ft 1 in 190 lbs. I used to work with a guy who constantly smoked and he was 6 ft 4 in tall 300 lbs. Don't expect to grow taller just cuz you quit smoking. But on the flip side just think of all the money you'll be saving :)r

Best Answer

people finish growing at abt 18.i am not gonna lecture you, since i am a smoker, just know that after you start smoking being tall is the last worry you get:)

Best Answer

forget growth - how about doing it to save your life!? It's worth it! STOP - IT'S STUPID - (I smoked for 33 years and quit) - seriously - how the **** can you even afford it? jeeze.

Best Answer

but i wanna be taller :(
it just anoys the shet out of me that my brothers are 6+ ft and my little brother is even taller than me, and non of them smokes

Best Answer

LoL,... accept yourself for who you are! :-)

Best Answer

I am not a doctor or a scientist, but by 19, I think you are pretty much done growing.

Best Answer

Nothing like giving it a try 2 see.

Best Answer