kidkeith kidkeith 51-55, M 25 Answers Jan 12, 2011

I would believe that satan would have more evil things to do than play around on ep

Best Answer

you know what , i honestly think i might have peeed him off

Best Answer

You'd think.. huh?>??

Best Answer

God might...but then again...?

Best Answer

form what ive seen he doesnt care about anything

Best Answer

Just look outside. How can you say that?

Best Answer

If I said I was God would you care?

Best Answer

well yea, i would have quite a few questions to ask you

Best Answer

Really?? Become a born again Christian. Then you get to order him around. Pretty cool super power we get. Its a gift we receive when we receive Christ.

Best Answer

I would care if you could give me a good deal for my 'soul'. I don't believe that I have one, so you can have it.. but the price is worldly pleasures !

Best Answer

i talk to my lawyers and see what i can work out

Best Answer

Life is short. Eternity is.. well...eternity.

Best Answer

Youve inspired me. Maybe instead of saying "Jesus Christ" or "Oh God!" in vain Ill change it to "thank satan"..... but i have to say, wheres your white tuxedo?

Best Answer

at the cleaners ,got some burn stains on it

Best Answer

satan got his *** kiked and then he was kiked out of his house why woud you want to be a looser

Best Answer

i think being a looser was forced upon me

Best Answer

No, because Satan is everywhere. God has been letting Satan run + influence planet earth since before we were born. Satan is the root of pain, confusion, delusion, excess, apathy and anything else negative.<br />
And Satan isn't just a being, he's also a state of mind.

Best Answer

man you are tough on him

Best Answer

Yet, never tough enough. But, God will seek his wrath of vengeance at the end of the ages on him and damn him for eternity. Hope they serve popcorn in heaven for that show. I'll be there.. Or.. won't even care.

Best Answer

nah , be whoever you like . i like to give people the benefit of the doubt until i get to know them . so if you like you can even be god or the son of god or the son of satan . i don't mind .:-)

Best Answer

you are a very kind person

Best Answer

Mind, kitty, mind.

Best Answer

as long as you mean me no harm you're okay with me, brother.......

Best Answer

cool i meant no harm

Best Answer

Satan means much harm.

Best Answer

No because Satan does not exist

Best Answer

in this day and age, no.

Best Answer

ok i was just wondering

Best Answer

What day did he leave??? There's evil everywhere! And it didn't come from my Boss.

Best Answer

Satan, directly translated from the Greek (or is it Hebrew, cant remember :S) is actually plural, and means "all who oppose Christ". So Satan is everyone who thinks the Church is ******. Hail Satan! I have no problem with what Christ did, but I don't think he was the son of God and yes, the Church is ******. Especially, the Catholic one.

Best Answer

I wouldn't.

Best Answer

i thought that was going to be the majority of the answers, i really am having alott of trouble with my computer though, I must have made someone mad, i'm scared now,

Best Answer

Don't believe in either god or satan. So, for me, you would need to go for counselling to overcome any delusions you might have.

Best Answer

okie dokie

Best Answer

Save your money.

Best Answer

Yes, Santa.<br />
He doesn't like people messing with his name.

Best Answer

i see, every since i asked this question my computor has been messing up lol

Best Answer

God created Satan.. once named Lucifer until his butt was kicked out of heaven and down to earth with a third of his "crew" after he was defeated by the rest of the angels in the first war he lost. Second war he also lost... when Christ wouldn't be tempted in the wilderness and was crucified for mankind. He's down 2 for 2. So, I don't even care, more less God. (Only one more war to go.. not a 'betting girl', but my "money" is on God.. again. Just common sense. Just sayin'..

Best Answer

I am not sure which one but either God or satan would....:-D

Best Answer

show us your horn

Best Answer

no that would be indesent exposure and i could get arrested for that

Best Answer

Only by God and his "crew". (hint: this includes me.)

Best Answer