Post
GrumpyMe GrumpyMe 22-25, F 11 Answers Jun 1 in Embarrassing & Funny

Your Response

Cancel

nope, I'm sure it probably is, it offends me too.

Best Answer

LMAO

Best Answer

:-)))

Best Answer

Nope, because my probably is offensive to 75% of the world, the other 25% are blind.

Best Answer

::runs and hides my face crying::

Best Answer

*runs after you* ITS BECAUSE YOU'RE TOO GOOD LOOKING!!!

Best Answer

not at all most cops say that to me !

Best Answer

first time I heard that, I've always been told that I look funny. So nah, I won't get angry.

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

no, you're not supposed to smile at my answer, you're grumpy! LOL

Best Answer

LOL sorry, just love your attitude

Best Answer

no one's supposed to love my attitude or me. LOL

Best Answer
1 More Response

Is it the smirk?

Best Answer

Yeah

Best Answer

:/

Best Answer

Nah.

Best Answer

But you're my bro :)

Best Answer

That's why I'd find it curious instead. XD

Best Answer

No, I'd chuckle.

Best Answer

Probably not.

Best Answer

na

Best Answer

*hugs* :)

Best Answer

hey grumps idk if i told you but it's krewlove :P
*hugs* :D

Best Answer

I remember you :)

Best Answer

Related Questions