ar1980 ar1980 26-30 8 Answers Feb 21, 2011

I think, in the end most people just mind their own buisness because it doesnt affect them direclty, now if it did that would be a different story. Sad world, we've become low in moral standards and rude.

Best Answer

There are sometimes when you just need to mind your own business.

Best Answer

I think you should report it anonymously. It doesn't take courage to be anonymous. Do what you know is right.

Best Answer

Kiddo, sometimes we all lose our balls... sometimes, you gotta get up in some moron's face, spit epithets at 'em in public, drag their dirty laundry out in public, and laugh at the tire-tracks they laid down in their undies. Sometimes, ya gotta kick it up a few notches, and give 'em a personal lesson on how it feels... usually, it doesn't take a lot of balls to call the cops. That's often the best course of action: those without balls have the most observant eyes, and those with blind eyes often have the biggest balls of 'em all. I hope it works out for ya... and, if you need some help, call on me, and I'll see what I can do (if anything)...

Best Answer

imagine it was YOU being mistreated...you'd want somebody to get you help wouldn't you? You can aways make the report anonymously....no courage needed :)

My job has me in residential neighborhoods 7 hours per day...the cops HATE me because I report every animal I see being neglected or abused. And I constantly do follow up calls on my reports to make sure they are actually doing their job. I push things up to their superiors when they act too slowly. I guess my point is...you don't need to feel fear over doing the right thing.

Best Answer

I agree with chickadeeeee. It doesn't matter who's matter who's been mistreated, or who's mistreating, report it. How would you like it if you had been mistreated?

Best Answer

Would you want someone to behave like you if you were being mistreated?

Best Answer

You will not be able to live with yourself if you don't.

Best Answer