You will get a reply, but not for many, many days. Waiting on my reply, you might take up a hobby, such as table tennis, or sculpting. Be sure to have an ample amount of water and a large food supply as well.

Best Answer

Hmmmmmm...why didn't anyone give me this sort of advice when I was dating? I could have made so much progerss waiting by the phone, by god, I'm sure I could have fully sculpted that very tennis table and then still had ample amount of time to make use of it!

Best Answer

I do agree though that you seem to fish for compliments ba<x>sed on the the fact that most people would consider you attractive, and frankly, I find that a bit lame. Pretty faces are a dime a dozen. Pretty hearts? Not so much. But hey, keep on keepin on eh? :-)

Best Answer

of course

Best Answer

if you do it right away

Best Answer

Yeah, maybe not tonight though.

Best Answer

Well i think its fair to expect a reply.. ask away c what i can *** up with 4 ya

Best Answer

yes as long as it's not spam...

Best Answer

If its something worth replying to

Best Answer

Idk mAybe

Best Answer

Most likely

Best Answer

A big one :)

Best Answer

sometimes

Best Answer