killer6747 killer6747 22-25, M 21 Answers Nov 3, 2012

Fix you a drink while you were ******* her, would want to know if you want to do it again and know where and how many times you came.

Best Answer

Ask for the blow-by-blow.

Best Answer

I would just have to enjoy the sloppy seconds.

Best Answer

I would go to her panty drawer and find a silky pair. I'd put them on and watch you

Best Answer

Could I watch?

Best Answer

sure,you can.if you dont mind.

Best Answer

Sure, man, the more she likes it the better. So you better be good!

Best Answer

I would lay there next to the two of you ******* off and enjoying the show and then I would join in

Best Answer

Give you the Queens medal for bravery!<br />
Id rather you than me! Ha!

Best Answer

I would wait until you had *** deep inside her, and then mount her and add my own seed to yours.

Best Answer

Suck your **** clean

Best Answer

I would thank you by cleaning the two of you.

Best Answer

I would do what ever I was told to do. Get you your favorite beer, make a meal and serve it while you two were taking a break from sex. Maybe if I was a good little servant girl you would let me watch.

Best Answer

Depends on If it was consensual or rape, consensual would get you a beer , rape would get you dead.

Best Answer

The would find you both somewhere stinking.

Best Answer

i'd go to prison

Best Answer

Probably thank you for giving me a legal reason to divorce her and cut her off with nothing other than the cost of the divorce (still legally married to the same woman I haven't seen in 5 years).

Best Answer

what is your wife's cellphone number?xD

Best Answer

Wish I knew. she's still a beautiful woman who loves to ****, and from what I hear likes them young now.

Best Answer

Ouch, I sympathize, my friend, that must be harsh.

Best Answer

Not really, I don't care one way or the other about her, just want to sever the legal link.

Best Answer