Fix you a drink while you were ******* her, would want to know if you want to do it again and know where and how many times you came.

Best Answer

Ask for the blow-by-blow.

Best Answer

I would just have to enjoy the sloppy seconds.

Best Answer

I would go to her panty drawer and find a silky pair. I'd put them on and watch you

Best Answer

Could I watch?

Best Answer

sure,you can.if you dont mind.

Best Answer

Sure, man, the more she likes it the better. So you better be good!

Best Answer

Give you the Queens medal for bravery!<br />
Id rather you than me! Ha!

Best Answer

I would thank you by cleaning the two of you.

Best Answer

I would do what ever I was told to do. Get you your favorite beer, make a meal and serve it while you two were taking a break from sex. Maybe if I was a good little servant girl you would let me watch.

Best Answer

Depends on If it was consensual or rape, consensual would get you a beer , rape would get you dead.

Best Answer

i'd go to prison

Best Answer

Probably thank you for giving me a legal reason to divorce her and cut her off with nothing other than the cost of the divorce (still legally married to the same woman I haven't seen in 5 years).

Best Answer

what is your wife's cellphone number?xD

Best Answer

Wish I knew. she's still a beautiful woman who loves to ****, and from what I hear likes them young now.

Best Answer

Ouch, I sympathize, my friend, that must be harsh.

Best Answer

Not really, I don't care one way or the other about her, just want to sever the legal link.

Best Answer