i need to lose this much weight
sezzyb45 sezzyb45 13-15, F 15 Answers Jan 7, 2013 in Women's Health

Don't be a fool

Best Answer

well im about 145 lbs and im 5'7 foot tall sooo.........i would really need some help

Best Answer

that's no excuse to starve yourself; a better diet and lifestyle is a much healthier choice.

Best Answer

THAT was the detail i was looking for! Actually, by starving yourself slows down your metabolism horribly which does not help you lose weight. Cutting out sodas and fast food is a big key that is often overlooked in younger ages. Also try different exercises-just walking around with a bud for a few hours a few times a week does help. This sounds stupid but i lost a ton of weight on Dance Dance Revolution in the arcade and it doesn't feel like a chore if you're into that sorta thing :P. Also, smart@ss lol

Best Answer

thnx a lot :)

Best Answer

uhm you only need to lose 5 to 10 lbs you are tall and 145 should balance out, in reality you're not fat at all, just a little thick.

Best Answer

You are 5'7" and you want to weigh 100 pounds? Why?

Best Answer

Hey now, I'm about the same as you and there's no way I need to lose 44 pounds! 15 to 20 at the most I best. Being 101lbs at 5'7 would not be good!

Best Answer

if u starve ur self ul gain double the weight u intended to lose since ur brain will inform the body that their going into "Starvation" mode so they will burn less fat and when u finally eat your body will make u eat double (as in ul get hungry even more ) to recover and make up

Best Answer

I wanted to support this as fact from my own knowledge to help increase this arguments credibility. This in fact can even occur BEFORE birth.....

Best Answer

You can lose 45lbs in as little as I'd say... 7-8 months. And that's a short period of time if you can just try to be patient. And that's not by starving yourself, but by exercising a few times a week and eating smaller meals. You'll actually lose more weight if you eat smaller portions MORE OFTEN, rather than starving yourself. When you eat too much or too little, your metabolism doesn't function correctly. Feeding yourself smaller amounts more often will keep your metabolism running constantly (metabolism is what burns your fat to make energy). I'm no health expert but I'm in the same boat as you. I'm trying to lose about 45 lbs by September 1st, 2013. Good luck.

Best Answer

If you starve yourself to that point you might be better off dead....

Best Answer

DON'T DO THAT!!!!<br />
If you want to lose weight do it the old fashon way!<br />
Through diet and exercise!<br />
Why would you want to deprive I ourself of food :p<br />
Food is awesome just portion out what and how much you eat if you starve yourself your most likely going to end up gaining the weight back x2 when you start eating again!

Best Answer

You'll be dead before you lose that kind of weight starving. I suggest exercise and more realistic weight expectations.

Best Answer

I am willing to help people with many things.....but this will most likely harm you. I know there are some good people around that can really provide proper advice, some even on EP. Perhaps one can shed his/her light on this situation for me better than I can.

Best Answer

just diet and exercise, don't starve yourself. I'm aiming to lose about the same amount and I'm just taking it day by day... do alot of ab work outs.. and run...eat right.

Best Answer

You will lose weight faster if you eat and exercise or go dancing.

Best Answer

For......?

Best Answer

to get a better body

Best Answer

F*cking kids...put down junior Cosmo, eat and exercise sensibly, its not that hard.

Best Answer

Starving yourself is harder than just being healthy. Snack a lot on low calorie food, don't eat big meals, exercise, and eat and egg an hour within waking up (I heard this on Dr.Oz). You'll lose faster this way.

Best Answer

Best way to loose wight? WELL try getting with a local recruiter for any branch of service... Tell them how you want to get fit and join in their weekly PT. They will ofcorse want you to enlist but at the same time you will learn a lot and get a lot of support. They will help you with eating habits and maintaining a PT schedule.<br />
As a skinny guy my issue was not enough weight but I saw a fair number of people slim down at an incredible rate once we made it to basic training.

Best Answer