Trust issues?

Best Answer

Very likely!

Best Answer

She's free to think that. Maybe she thinks you don't know the truth yourself.

Best Answer

It's to protect herself, with trust issues. I do this too. Even after 8 years..<br />
It's like this. Maybe she wants to believe it, but if she decides to believe it and it doesn't work out in the end, it makes her look like a A** For believing it in the first place.

Best Answer

Female. They do that. You compliment them they reject it. You tell them you care, they reject it. You tell them they're fat, ugly, thick, useless and they fall in love with you and feel valued.<br />
Just an observation.

Best Answer

Are you saying we are crazy??!!
Females are not that weird creature you just described LOL
Men, if you discuss with them they say you are stubborn, you keep silent they say you are stupid, you don't love them, they try to posses you, you love them, they leave you! You tell them your problems they say you are annoying, you hide your problems they complain that you don't trust them etc..... Hmm Men are really weird!

Best Answer

Even Stephen Hawking can't figure women out. That's right, black holes and quantum physics are easier to understand than women are.

Best Answer

No it is not that, it is just that men are stupid to understand women LOL

Best Answer

Pft, no it's that you're insane. When a woman will not get into a relationship with a devoted guy but will get into a relationship where the man hits her I call that insane.

Best Answer

Why are you so insisting that women are asking for hate and toughness from men? Who said so?!!!!!! You don't know women at all!!! You don't really know what women are asking for, and that's why I find myself attracted to girls no I don't think I'm gay, and at times I’m more than straight but it is just that men do not have a clue how to deal with women and the best proof is your talk, that’s really disappointing, I was starting to lean towards men recently which is something I was happy about but your words just turned me off because they confirm my EXACT fears and concerns about men! Just a typical man!

Best Answer

Nice guys finish last.

Best Answer

Hmmmm....from my own experiences I say it is because she feels it is plastic and insincere.....it comes said too easily and too often without actions to back it up.

Best Answer

I'd make a bet that you aren't SHOWING her. Does she need anything that you can buy her that would make life easier for her?Then your showing Love for her.

Best Answer

It always involves spending money doesn't it. "How much do you love me" "$600" "I love you".

Best Answer

One hard fact for men is to realize that most women do associate your shows of love with somethingmaterial, thatit took effort tosupply, that gives her(nature) a feeling of being cared for and it's always been a man's role to supply his family with their needs ,and yes, it does show love. Very contraversal but true

Best Answer

she lacks a sense fo self-worth and independence. she is insecure in her own self and passes that on to her perception of others.

Best Answer

Your question doesn't have much to go on, but here's my uninformed two cents. She could have trust issues like Eddiee said. You may have deliberately or inadvertently given her a reason to not trust you. Your words and actions may not reinforce each other. (You say, "I love being with you," and then disappear for days, or hang with other friends when you could be hanging with her. That sort of thing.) She may have tired of the relationship and be using "I don't trust you," to passively push you away. She may be playing hard to get. <br />
Basically, there are dozens of probable reasons. The golden key to relationships is communication and honesty. Sit down with her. Calmly and sportively ask her the question you posted above. If you aren't good at talking, print off this stream of Q&As, tell her you are concerned about your relationship, and let her read it, and then discuss it.<br />
Give her permission to be completely honest. Ask her if she has tired of the relationship and wants to "just be friends." Accept it like a man if that is what she wants, and let her go. If she says, it is because of something you did or didn't do, discuss it. <br />
Good luck.

Best Answer

maybe you should ask her, why she doesn't want to believe you.

Best Answer