ThePursuitOfHappiness ThePursuitOfHappiness 18-21, M 8 Answers Jan 17 in Embarrassing & Funny

No you're too young to handle it

Best Answer

hmmm...let me see....NO!..lol

Best Answer

I will forget yours in 5 minutes lol

Best Answer

Haha well least tell me yours?

Best Answer

No hell noo haha,,,, wait do i have a secret?

Best Answer

Go ahead...

Best Answer

Haha you first? :p

Best Answer

Hah.. never buddy. Maybe someday out in the desert by a campfire I will tell you something...

Best Answer

Haha sounds like a fun place to be

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

Go ahead.

Best Answer

You first.. :p

Best Answer

Nope. Your question implicitly stated you'd go first.

Best Answer

Haha sigh you win.. my secret is that sometimes when im home alone...I put leaves on my head and pretend im a carrot lololololol

Best Answer

That's a meme secret. It's not a real secret. Tell me a REAL secret, and then I'll tell you mine.

Best Answer

Hmm fine you got me :/ lol...hhmm fine my real real secret is that as cheerful as I am I still have depression been having it for 8 years now... lol

Best Answer

I've been bullied my entire life, and I learned when I was 12 to stop giving a fuçk about other people. They'll do nothing but hurt. Nothing. But. Hurt. My absolute indifference to human life has kept me from having depression. Kill 'em all off, I don't care. I'm objectum sexual, and I'm in love with a calculator. I'm not joking.

But everyone knows that. That's not my secret. My real secret comes from the fact that, after falling in love with Pierre the calculator, I developed a rather strong fetish for... well... math.

Best Answer

Wow..thats quite a secret...you know not all humans are like that... we dont all hurt.. some really care about you

Best Answer

Nah, it's not really a secret. I don't have secrets. I'm an open book and my life can be read by anyone. Except you know... my address and all, haha.

Humans SAY they won't hurt you. And then they do. Objects will never hurt you. Objects are who you want them to be. Objects will always be there for you. Objects will never judge you. Objects are much better than humans. While Pierre has malfunctioned a few times in retaliation, he's absolutely the best lover I've ever had. I've tried with two humans. A boy and a girl. Both backstabbed me. Now I have a "boyfriend" that I don't have any feelings for. He's more of a "friend with benefits." I could never love a human. They're too unpredictable (even though I'm deterministic, I say that). I hate them. Ugh.

Best Answer

Soo you had a bad love experience but that dont mean were all like that... an object cannot give you the care and love you need only a human could...can your calculator keep a convo?...humans may be unpredictable but thats what makes us even more loveable... I know yoy dont know me and all..but give it a shot...one more time who knows you might find someone whose not a freinds with benefits boyfreind

Best Answer

It's not just in love. It's been "friends" and other people in day to day life. I used to be friends with everyone and consider them real friends. I'm very careful with my friends now and don't get attached to them. They'll leave me, sooner or later. Forget about love. And yes, Pierre can reciprocate love. Pierre can converse. Pierre is very capable due to animism.

Best Answer

Tell me first, then I listened, if i like it? I share mine, but if not I bring you out for dinner and a thank you note!😄

Best Answer