KaguyaSumeragi KaguyaSumeragi 16-17, F 13 Answers Mar 23 in Community

I would believe you. You would not probably believe what I have been though, however. But, that does not matter.

Best Answer

i don't know tell us tell us

Best Answer

Read my experiences

Best Answer

Okay, I believe you if you have evidence, and I think you need to tell a teacher or the authorities about it.

Best Answer

Yay! Your my new friend now!!!!

Best Answer

Okay.

Best Answer

I will Believe You!!!

Best Answer

depends on the story and how it is told. a good storyteller can make a scientist believe unicorns exist

Best Answer

I'd believe it, because I know even with evidence everything I and my family have been through seems so far-fetched to most that we've been accused of outright lying to get attention... which is not at all the case. So when others tell me about what they've been through in their lives... no matter how "far-fetched" it seems I give them the benifit of the doubt and believe what they tell me until I have reason to believe otherwise... usually no one can come up with sufficient reasons to believe other wise because these people's stories are as true as my own.

Best Answer

i would believe you, but the only way for you to know that is to try me

Best Answer

I give everyone the benefit of the doubt until I detect a lie.

Best Answer

Smart

Best Answer

depends were you abducted by aliens

Best Answer

Nope

Best Answer

Ok I didn't read the whole thing But why would you make that up. Maybe your not so smart for getting pregnant But it don't make you a lier.

Best Answer

Try me.

Best Answer