I would never hurt an animal or abandon on in need, but I don't like animals. I find that many people have a tainted opinion of me after learning this about me. I took in a stray cat during the middle of winter, three years ago. Regardless of the fact that I am allergic she has had a place in my home ever since and I love her deeply and dearly. Yet, I really dislike animals and feel awkward when people think it's "odd" that I don't gush all over dogs, etc...
anotherinnocent anotherinnocent 22-25, F 26 Answers Feb 16, 2013 in Hobbies

Everyone is different, dont let opinion of others define you

Best Answer

Yes, yes I do think you are a bad person.

Best Answer

Nope. I don't care for animals either.<br />
I wouldn't hurt one unless if it was inevitable (my life or its) and I would abandon an animal in need (not a human, of course, but I'm not dragging a filthy animal into my car or home).<br />
I know what you mean. People thought it odd that I'm not so fond of them..as if females are supposed to be fawning over those beasts.<br />
Not me.

Best Answer

no i wouldn't think you bad, you just pointed out you wouldn't hurt them. There are times when i don't like people much either but does that make me a bad person? I think not.

Best Answer

Well no, since you said you would never hurt them and are allergic. I am allergic to cats but I love my pug! :)

Best Answer

If you post something like this you must be aware of what some people would think,i my self care for any animal,as now they seem to need so much more help than ever have,and will in time get worse,as resources run out and human population runs rampant,i am having a hard time believing your story it is very hard for some one that is allergic and does not like animals also to do what you are doing,i would have spent time trying to find a home for this cat,i just hope that it will not be to hard on this cat when you have to give him up.

Best Answer

Well, I have a daughter who loves her kitty very much and it helps remind me that I am not the only one who matters in this world. Believe my story or not I don't know you and really could care less of your opinion. I wont ever be giving this cat up. She is family now.

Best Answer

Well my dear why did you even say anything on this matter at all if you don't care or want any ones opinion.

Best Answer

No, most are pests. wild animals are kind of cool, but pets are in fact nasty.

Best Answer

Yup.

Best Answer

The fact you tolerate a cat, especially having allergy to her, shows you do care, you even said love. I dislike dogs because one bit me as a child and many now bark at me without provocation but I love cats. So am I bad because I'm a dog non-lover [I don't hate them]?

Best Answer

no,

Best Answer

I don't mind animals but I don't get over sentimental about them

Best Answer

I'm confused. You deeply and dearly love your cat. That is the opposite of not caring.

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

It's a personal preference. I don't see how it "reflects" on you in any other way. Being allergic is an important health factor for you as well. Don't worry about what another may think; just live your life.

Best Answer

What you like and don't like is your business...as long as you aren't abusive...which you say you aren't.

Best Answer

You're not a bad person, you're just not an animal person.

Best Answer

Not at all. I think people that like animals too much are kinda weird.

Best Answer

No. Just like some people who love animals aren't necessarily "good" people.

Best Answer

Hell no! I'm the same way. A bunch of people will look down on you and say bad things. I don't care for them--never have, never will. I don't feel bad about it. I love humans though.

Best Answer