As to say that my cells were moving around some other way. This question is just out of curiosity
cobra6400 cobra6400 18-21 24 Answers Nov 22, 2012 in Community

CAN I STUDY YOUR ORGAN SYSTEM SIR?!?!?

Best Answer

You are full of something not suitable for polite conversation.

Best Answer

I'd say ...Hey! Let's go grab some bacon and eggs with a side of bacon, a bacon melt, a couple of bacon burgers, and bacon shakes to wash it down.

Best Answer

And I'd say ... Can I get cheese on that?

Best Answer

No heart no heart attack...Eat anything greasy thing you want...Woot!

Best Answer

People (guys especially) will find your heart, and love you to death.

Best Answer

You have an artificial heart keeping you alive.

Best Answer

Share that fantastic Bio-Mechanical technology you have within your chest Mr. Stark!

Best Answer

Um...your pants are on fire...

Best Answer

considering your picture you have there it's no surprise.

Best Answer

(. v .)
:D

Best Answer

lord almighty is our creator,if he created milllions of people with a heart ,isn't it possible for him to create some one wothout a heart ,or with two heart, when we say we believe in lords powere of doning all the impossibilities ,why argue on this .................???

Best Answer

Well aren't you the religious one. Thank you for defending me against the more negative ones.

Best Answer

we all are religious but priorities matter

Best Answer

I would have to say you are delusional, or are so heart broken you feel like you have no heart.

Best Answer

How could you be so heartless?

Best Answer

I would say that it's possible, because there is such a thing as an artificial heart.

Best Answer

The idea was if I was to create a body with a complete cycle, a heart would not fit into the design. If people reacted to negatively, creating said race may not be worth the immortality.

Best Answer

...Are you...**** Cheney? o.O

(I love that it censors out his name! hahaha!)

Best Answer

there is only one known/document condition in which this could happen, that I know of, a book called, "The anatomy of a vampyre" written in France in the late 1700's detailed how the skeletal muscles of a vampire could keep the blood moving even if the heart was removed or not beating. If what you say is true, you are a vampire.

Best Answer

Hello Robot...

Best Answer

vampire or a zombie.

Best Answer