frankenstaine frankenstaine 26-30, M 78 Answers Apr 14, 2012

I wouldn't avoid you, but I would think you were pretty delusional.

Best Answer

No ... you are my kinda people! :)

Best Answer

Don't ever be afraid of man. Remember what God says in Luke 9:26 For whosoever shall be ashamed of me and of my words, of him shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he shall come in his own glory, and in his Father's, and of the holy angels.

(We are at war in the spirit always) Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. 1 John 2:15 Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him. Stand tall my friend... ; )

Best Answer

would you constantly bring the subject up around me?

Best Answer

no, i hate arguments

Best Answer

we'd be cool then.

Best Answer

Are you kidding? I'd like you even more! I am also a Christian and I try to pray a lot and have a daily relationship with God. : )

Best Answer

It's a valid question. Most people that are not believers would feel like they were going to get preached to perhaps even other believers like myself. I think the answer is to be like Christ himself, and a lover of people, someone others can relate too, and compassionate. You don't have to say, "hi, my name is Mike, and I read the bible , pray and believe in God!" why not let them ask you what's so different about you and why is it so attractive?

Best Answer

I won't ever dismiss or discriminate against someone based on their religion or other external factors. I don't believe in judging someone. I just won't tolerate someone forcing me to do something against my will or harming me.

Best Answer

How is a religion an "external factor"? That seems like the definition of internal.

Best Answer

My bad *and external features. Note to self, do not hastily post when deprived of sleep.

Best Answer

Certainly not, why should we avoid someone who has morals and belief in God? If I met you I would want to have a discussion with you and why you believe and what you believe. I was brought up Christian but found something more realistic and logical which is more convincing. I believe in God and Jesus but I don't believe Jesus is God or the son of God. But don't let anyone put you down for believing in God. People who know God exists are less likely to commit crimes. Belief in God is the basis of our life. Only God can answer our prayers and our future is already written.

Best Answer

Take a hint from those that HAVEN'T answered.

Best Answer

Probably yes..

Best Answer

Not if you didn't try to convert me or force people to live by your religious values.

Best Answer

i dont do that, if anything, my friends are the ones who always try to convert me into atheism... tempting thought, but funny, i'm still drawn to ideas of divinity and God.... though I sin like i have no religion... but no, i dont try to convert people, i dont even go around telling i'm a christian, which nowadays equals to admitting you're a freak... :P

Best Answer

Hmmm, never heard anyone bring up their atheism except in response to something religious being said or going on.

Best Answer

on occasion i have refused certain invitation to do certain fun stuff, or that they may have seen me with my rosary or that i wasnt at parties because i attend holiday prayers with my other friends... that was they say i should consider believing in logic...

Best Answer

@katniss: sin is not a term for any bad behavior, it's a term for behavior that can effect our life in a negative way.... it may sound judgmental and condemning, but it suits its purpose, that is to warn us of the consequences of such behavior... it may be fun, but some fun are dangerous...

Best Answer

Make sense to me and I wouldn't think of either of those being proselytizing in any way, just a matter of your own choice.

Best Answer

Please keep in mind the words of Luke 9:26: "If a person is ashamed of me and my messge, I, the Son of Man, will be ashamed of that person when I return in my glory and in the glory of the Father and the holy angels."

Best Answer

Not being a Christian there's not much meaning there for me.

Best Answer

You're far from being a freak.. I've been reading some of your stuff and I think that you are maybe a bit confused about how life evolves around you, but you seem to be very in touch with yourself and that's great.

Best Answer

I would not, but we would never talk about my beliefs or yrs.

Best Answer

No, I am too

Best Answer

NO. Even though you look scary, there is good on the inside.

Best Answer

Not at all, though I do have trouble dealing with those who take the Bible literally.

Best Answer

no. i am a Christian

Best Answer

No!

Best Answer

never....keep the faith

Best Answer

I don't care. As long as they are well behaved and non-hostile, I got no problem with anyone. Pray to god, buddha, jahwe or allah, to shiva, odin or bhaal...as long as you don't act against me, your faith is your own, and nobody has the right to force you otherwise. so why would I avoid you?

Best Answer

Nope.. i think praying is good.. i'm not a Christian myself though i don't mind or not bothered if someone is of a different religion than me because afterall we are all a part of God's family.. : )

Best Answer