Please explain in as much detail as you see fit. If you don't attempt any detail, you will forfeit your ability to be selected as the best answer.
Taldaris Taldaris 18-21, M 15 Answers Feb 9, 2013 in Fiction

The moment you kill hitler someone else will take up power and do the same thing.

Besides it was Heinrich Himmler who proposed the the final solution not "Hitler"

Best Answer

Alright, you're absolutely correct, but allow me to uncover my actual point;
I know you've more than likely heard this quite a bit, but let me bring up Sudan and Uganda. Would you stop "Hitler" from killing, if you knew he were killing families and forcing children to fight for him?

Best Answer

Does his death truly mean families stop dying and children won't become soldiers

Best Answer

More than likely not. But his life means that families will die, and children will be forced to fight.
His death may only be the start, but a start is far better than where it stands now.
How about the ethnic cleansing in Darfur? People being slaughtered for simply being.

Best Answer

People get slaughtered all the time for just being and most of the time its not from some big named hot shot like Hitler. I guess I'll just let time flow normally because we learned from those moments in time.

Best Answer

i would shoot him in the face in an instance

Best Answer

Why Hitler and not say Mao Zedong? Chinese lives aren't as important?

Best Answer

Mao Zedong is not as prominent as Hitler, and I do not mean that in an offensive way, but say you walk up to someone in most countries, and mention one and the other. They are far more likely to know Hitler than Mao. And even then, your more likely going to get the response "Oh, Hitler, isn't he the president of Germany?"

Best Answer

It's not like Mao was some unknown...your question dealt with the prevention of death and Mao caused the deaths of a lot more people then Hitler. Considering that over a billion Chinese know of Mao and hundreds of millions in Asia and in the former soviet union knew of him, and of course across the globe elsewhere, Mao may be far more well known then you give him credit for.

Best Answer

Great question.

I would love to be able to prevent the Holocaust. However, I am not sure that meddling with time and events like that, wouldn't come with some other severe consequences.

If this could be done via (mind manipulation/control) where maybe he would see error in his thinking and change his behaviour and actions (that would be cool)

I know killing him would be another choice answer for many. I am just not sure what negative outcomes would be created due to this.

I think it was horrible what he had done. Worthy of a death for sure. My major concern would be the time travel itself and the repercussions of that.

Best Answer

Time travel is a foremost thought for most people as I see it now. I honestly should really ask whats on my mind in full. My focus was the idea of ending senseless violence and countless deaths, which happen daily as of current. Your views are entirely enlightening, however. I agree with you on a vast majority.

Best Answer

no. i once saw an episode of "the twilight zone" or "the outer limits" where they decided the only way to do it was to get him as an infant. they actually caused another baby to be killed and be replaced by hitler. what will happen will happen.

Best Answer

ya in a heartbeat it was wrong!! that man was pure evil

Best Answer

Yes - I would do it by making sure he got admitted to Art School and pursued his career in that line. Then I probably would cease to exist because I had changed history.

Best Answer

I would try everything I could to stop him! But seeing as this is one of those what if or in this case, if questions my answer could change!

Best Answer

Oh what fun thoughts come to mind :p
Suppose that if Hitler should die, Himmler would rise to power, and due to such, would cause the Nazi forces to be more selective in their attacks. (A.K.A. Not attacking Russia.)
Assume that would happen, and your in the past still. What happens now?

Best Answer

Not much!

Best Answer

No. It might lead to me never being born, and I would do almost anything to keep my life. There are maybe two people that I would give my life for, and aside from them, I would choose my life over the lives of many.

I'm not going to justify it morally, as there is no justification. It still is, however, what I would do.

Best Answer

I understand, but I disagree.
I won't say your right, and I won't say your wrong, but from what I can tell your opinion is of the majority.
I'm sure a dozen people could be asked this, and them all say they would, but really mean that they would do it if it were easy and not dangerous.

Best Answer

No. Jews are liars. They are not God's chosen people--Africans are. They make me sick.

Best Answer

OH BOY HERE WE GO

Best Answer

That was my thought, CharlieCharles.

Best Answer

ok:/

Best Answer

I do hope that one day someone breaks your jaw in such a way that you have no other option that to have your jaw pertinently wired shut.

Best Answer