suyga777 suyga777 36-40, F 9 Answers Dec 3, 2013 in EP

I'd swap my cholesterol fattened artery heart for yours anytime

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

You wouldn't know my trick of distracting yourself so you can deal with it... you would sit there for a minute, adjusting... your mind would wander... then it would start flowing in... everyone in that heart... every flow of who they are, like paint on a canvas... every bit of love... all the pain of abandonment... and all the love regardless... the lost children, the people who have walked away... the hopes and crushed plans... disappointment... and the love, the endless love... and the loneliness. You would fall to your knees... you would roll into a ball... you would cry and cry and cry... then you would stare blankly, having reached overload and lost the ability to process anything. You would stare with no smile as your mind started back up, a raw nerve overloaded by more than you bargained for... but at least you didn't get the brain too.

Best Answer

That was too long to read

Best Answer

ok. Yes. Short enough for you? :P

Best Answer

Yes..............I need your heart too..... Love is warm... Without love is cold....

Best Answer

My heart pumps blood round my body so you'd be, you know, alive.

Best Answer

You would fall to your knees. You would not be able to contain the warmth inside from my heart.

Now if I could just find someone who needs warming :)

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

My hands may be cold but my hearts all warm with love!

Best Answer

*hands you blanket*

Best Answer

Thank you. Hands you my heart

Best Answer

Awe.. that's so sweet.

Best Answer

id die from lack of bloodflow

but youd probably get organ rejection lol

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer