Dragonlovr Dragonlovr 22-25, M 16 Answers Dec 13, 2012 in Hobbies

Naw,I would be like "I am honored Dragonborn…" xb Lol

Best Answer

no, I wont kill someone trusted me ^ ^.. beside having a sword and have dragon friend will be sooo much awesome!! than try to kill the dragon and ended being killed by him :(

Best Answer

only if you try to attack me

Best Answer

Now that would be such a waste on a mythical creature! I would simply train you! Well it worked in that animation pixar made :P

Best Answer

If you do not attack me, there is no reason to kill you.

Best Answer

NO! Especially not you, but also not any dragon. Besides, the best adventures are always with a dragon, why would I not enjoy a new adventure with you? :D

Best Answer

I would be helpless to do anything other than pierce your dragon heart with that sword,for I am Nemesis.

Best Answer

No, I,d ship u to the galapagos islands to stay wit the other dragons,so u don't get lonely.

Best Answer

no I would fashion a saddle for flight and we would take to the skies and defeat all who would dare to oppose us

Best Answer

no....Dragons are mythical beasts of wisdom and truth....

Best Answer

If you were a dragon, and you gave me a sword, I would give it back to you. If you refuse to accept it, I would drop it and travel with you. A splendid journey, no doubt.

Best Answer

Well i do need some new boots.

Best Answer

yes, just to put you out of your misery.

Best Answer

no i wont unless u told me to kill you before u turned.

Best Answer

nah, i'm not a very aggressive person. that is if you don't mess with my family lol

Best Answer