NedKelly1 NedKelly1 56-60, M 91 Answers Nov 11, 2012 in Community

How safe would the place feel with you?

Best Answer

Thanks Ned for the BA.

Best Answer

Ummm well as long as your not pulling out a wad of cash to buy some crack at 3am you should be ok....

Best Answer

With your accent, you would be eaten alive

Best Answer

It's very Safe Neddy , Everyone owns their own Gun .

Best Answer

In Canada we enjoy a great deal of personal security. That doesn't mean we don't have crime. There are places where you can get into trouble if you have a mind to. They are, however, easily avoided and usually well patrolled. So yes, you would be safe walking about where I live.

Best Answer

In Newfoundland, Canada we have little to no street crime because you know everyone who lives in your community and cannot drift into anonymity as you can in other places. So safe that when I visited Toronto for the first time when i was 11 I couldn't understand why people locked their doors :p

Best Answer

And THAT is why people from the rock are some of the best folk I have ever met.

Best Answer

Depends if you are allergic to Chavs or not.

Best Answer

Usually it's safe Ned, but there have been reports of a creepy looking guy driving a yellow van around the neighborhood, so be careful - this guy seems to be a real pervert!

Best Answer

Yes your main problem would b tripping over all the Police who have nothing to do but harass anyone out late. Guess we can't complain but I'm gonna anyway

Best Answer

I am in so it should be.

Best Answer

Yes...I go out walking at all hours of the night. The biggest threat is getting hit by a car, no sidewalks on these country roads.

Best Answer

Yes. Even at night. In my neighbourhood especially.

Best Answer

safe enough for you, i suppose, though i don't know how safe *WE* would be.

Best Answer

Very. That's why it's boring.

Best Answer

Well a mad chipmunk or squirrel may get ya if you get to far out the door

Best Answer

For the most part.

Best Answer

Yes it is. The local police barracks is a block away from where I live, and they're always patrolling the area. And if they're not, the State Troopers are.

Best Answer

Absolutely :D Just don't expose yer gadgets!

Best Answer

Yes it is

Best Answer

...absolutely...however...can't imagine anyone walking about where I live...it's on the edge of a mountain...very isolated....

Best Answer

At night, absolutely not.

Best Answer