PhazonMario PhazonMario 18-21, M 6 Answers Nov 10, 2012 in Crushes & Obsessions

beings were both males and male spiders do not ever get along! guess have kill you!

Best Answer

I'd probably just offer you a beer...because I don't have a drink often, but you might as well, right?

Best Answer

Well being as if you asked this question as if your the spider and I can be whatever I want. I would be myself...only with my trustee lighter fluid and hair spray mix in a spray bottle. I would douse your entire web and you in it and throw match so fast. Then laugh and watch you burn till you hit the ground, then I would dip my shoe in the nearest dog crap then step directly on your head followed by a twisting motion. Then burn my shoe.

Best Answer

and if i was about as tall as you and you little lighter fluid and spray mix did only enough to burn my skin slightly i would proceed to bite you with venom and watch you twitch maddly for about 20 seconds before it finishes you off and you slowly disintegrate

Best Answer

Well if we are just getting crazy with it and making up 6 foot tall spiders and ****. Then I guess I can take it to another level. I have a 20 gauge, 12 gauge, 22-250, 30-06, and just bought an AR-15 with a 30 round clip. Take your pick?

Best Answer

and if my silk web is strong enough to catch all your ammunition no matter the size of the bullet what do you do then?

Best Answer

I would love you for a good 45 minutes before I killed you.

Best Answer

and if i won the fight and tied you up only to drain your blood bit by bit and make you suffer ?

Best Answer

Then I would suffer you well, and I would try to enjoy your sucking skills appreciatively.

Best Answer

Foil Phazon's plan by enjoying it.

Best Answer

not really foiling it but you can try

Best Answer

I would not kill you or love you, I would be that kinda parasite like spider which live beneath you on your food just for the heck of it.

Best Answer

well you would get plenty because i do not eat alot any way

Best Answer