You will resist. You will fail. In any case if the doctor says you're ill then don't be an arrogant ***, respect the dude's professional opinion and accept that you being a child know less than him.

Best Answer

Well, you are right about the dentist knowing if you are vomiting. I had a stomach disorder for many years, which made me vomit frequently, and now, I have to have all of my teeth removed because my stomach acids destroyed the enamel on all of my teeth. Enamel does not grow back. Take a look at your pretty smile, now, while you still can, because if you don't stop vomiting, you won't have a pretty smile for very long.

Best Answer

The purging will damage and rot your teeth. Bulimia when done over long periods can cause perforations in your stomach and oesophagus, it can also weaken your heart and cause osteoporosis (brittle bones). It can also damage your fertility. If you want to lose weight there are a lot of easier, healthy ways to do so. <br />
Let the doctors and your mum help. Your Mum won't be mad at you she'll be mad at herself for not knowing and sad that you've felt like you've had to result to this. The best thing to do would be to talk to your mum before the dentist trip. You can get help together. Counseling can help and no doctor anywhere wants anyone to be fat. they'll just want you within a healthy BMI range.

Best Answer

You will get a feeding tube. Guess what, you are not going to like it. I was anorexic in high school and in the first few years of college. It isn't good. The damage that you do to your body can last a lifetime if it doesn't kill you first. I have damaged my body pretty significantly. I really wish I could go back and not be the way I was. You need to get help in order to be well. You must give up these ideas about starving or being bulimic. We had girls up on the psych floor who had been anorexic so long they were actually brain damaged from starving themselves. You don't want to be someone who has to be led around by the arm because you can no longer walk on your own. If you could see what happens it would scare the hell out of you. Don't be one of those people.

Best Answer

at teh age of 13-15.. your parents or guardian have authority over you

Best Answer

I'm not sure exactly what they will do but I definately do think you need help. There is nothing beautiful about an anorexic woman they just look and are ill. Have you ever seen a sexy skeleton.<br />
But seriously it is an illness that makes you blind to the way you look and can make all your organs shut down. Just look at some of the women that are considered the most beautiful in the world. Jennifer lopez, Beyonce to name a couple both of them have shape to them.

Best Answer

Psych treatment.

Best Answer

Basically forced feeding. Intravenously or by tube. If they had to tie you down, they would. You would also probably be placed into some sort of therapy program, depending on how far gone you are and how much you resist getting better. If worse comes to worse, there's the mental hospital.

Best Answer

Like what I said to you yesterday, they'll tell you to eat right. Help yourself, dear. Don't make it worst.

Best Answer