During the interview? Would that put pressure on company b to make a quick decision, or would they be annoyed and move on to the next candidate?
vikesfan06 vikesfan06 26-30, M 3 Answers Jun 24 in Community

You want to make them believe that you want to work for their company because it's so wonderful. Don't say anything else about other companies. Besides it sounding unprofessional, it sounds immature.

Best Answer

First i would mention that they are my first choice, and the onky reason for bringing it up would be because i got offered a position, so i would need to know their answer soon because i dont want to lose both opportunities

Best Answer

I think making them think they're your only option would be the best course of action. They want a long-term worker, not someone who will be there for a week and the hurry off to company A.

Best Answer

Company B is my first option and I want them to know that, but the only reason I would tell them is because if I have an offer with company A and pass them up because i have to wsit on company B to POSSIBLY hire me, thats a big gamble.

Best Answer

If you have other opportunities though, they might think you'll bail on them. Just shut up about it. Think about if you were a company.

Best Answer