if i was rich i would truly help ppl that need help ... there is a lot of organizations out there that say that they will help u and for one reason or another when u really need them the most, honestly need them they turn u down or make u go through more than needed for the help ..... i would truly help other ppl with their unique situations ..... the ways are many i dont have to open a business or anything just help ppl
nodajoy nodajoy 36-40, F 15 Answers Jun 22, 2011

give money to my parents. so they dont have to work ever again....

Best Answer

If I were rich, I'd pay for both my children's college education, pay off my house and any other debt I had, quit my job, helps the less fortunate and travel my A$$ off visiting all my friends and loved ones :)

Best Answer

make my Husbands dreams come true.

Best Answer

I would be able to write a check for my daughter's college education without batting an eye, buy a new car for myself and both my kids, renovate my house (or just move), give money to my family members and friends that are having a hard time right now, contribute money to those in need, and... How rich am I by the way? I could go on and on. <br />
BUT <br />
I know I am already rich without being able to do these things. I have friends and family that I love and that love me, a roof over my head, a job, and a way to get there. So many blessings... I could go on and on.

Best Answer

rich = dont have to worry about money for the rest of ur life

Best Answer

All day long I'd biddy-biddy-bum

Best Answer

Quit my job and do something I enjoy instead of something I HAVE TO do.

Best Answer

If i was rich, I'd act like I would on any usual day, nothing would seem like a limit. I wouldnt let money make me, I'd stay the same person, be the nice guy most people know me for but I'd have less cares and worries in the world, I'd still have a job. and I'd love doing it.

Best Answer

Have more to worry about

Best Answer

spend it on bikes , broads and booze !! the rest id waste !!!

Best Answer

I would spend my money wisely.

Best Answer

Do more to help those in need.

Best Answer