That's how I did lunch in school just sat in the hallway and doodled, wrote stuff, never actually ate anything
FilipX FilipX 31-35, M 12 Answers Aug 20, 2012 in Community

I did the same thing in school a lot of the time. Unfortunately, I might just pass you by. Not because I wasn't interested, but because I'm pretty shy...definitely too shy to randomly approach someone especially if it looked like they were focused.

Best Answer

I'm like that also have a hard time approaching strangers or people

Best Answer

Sure I would. I mean, at least make eye contact or something, let me know you want company. No one can read your mind so stop feeling sorry for yourself.

Best Answer

I would have walked by you everyday and smiled, in hopes you would notice me. I could not say more because I was afaird of rejection, but I'd hope you would say something to me eventually. Guys who are deep thinkers are very attrative, guys who come across as shy are even more attractive.But If you give off vibes that you don't want to be bothered, you may miss someone who could really be worth meeting.

Best Answer

Walk past but with a smile directed at you so your not ignored. Then depends if you smile back.............and if i think you might share a sandwich.

Best Answer

I would ignore you. I have always been naturaly out going

Best Answer

I would be sitting a few feet from you, at the other end of the hall =3 I would probably just sat "mew" and go on with my reading or w/e

Best Answer

I would assume you wanted to be alone.

Best Answer

Most likely. But that's because I would usually go to the library and sleep or finish up work that I needed to do.

Best Answer

I'd randomly chat to you about food. lol

Best Answer