Miiii Miiii 18-21 7 Answers Apr 20, 2012

With few exceptions,every parent is faced with this situation from time to time. I know that nothing my folks tried with me was effective and nothing I tried with my kids was effective either. One thing I know for sure is that corporal punishment isn't good for student or parent. It's just a frustrated substitute for logic.

Best Answer

You would be totally GROUNDED .... NO cell phone , no house phone. NO TV ... No visitors , no trips , just home and school for 30 days ... if you violated this ; it is increased to 90 days and the door comes off of your bedroom ...

Best Answer

I would be real pissed, I if you want to skip, come to me and give me a reason you get a certain number of ditch days a semester

Best Answer

Well, when I got suspended from school for skipping (ya like that make sense) my mom would make me go to work with her. I suppose the point of it was this is the type of work you'll do if you don't finish school. I hauled newspapers and inserted adds.

Best Answer

I would probably take a Saturday and make you go through a whole day with me as your teacher.

Best Answer

Ha ha I love it!!! Lol! :D

Best Answer