What would you do
DEPENDABLESMITHY DEPENDABLESMITHY 13-15, M 13 Answers Nov 23, 2012 in Single Parenthood

Sure, as soon as you paid me for whatever I spent on the outfit you were about to ruin and you agreed to not leave a mess.

Best Answer

I would say ok to that

Best Answer

Wash&wear

Best Answer

Why ask. Go do it and suit yourself ..for whatever reason that appeals to you..enjoy ..sometimes we needed to do something a little different ..so that we'll learn exactly how stupid we really were and what not to do in future........-:D

Best Answer

yeh think i might take that on bored and do what you say

Best Answer

I will send you to a car wash and then send you over for wax polishing, then i will have you check by the mechanic from Mental Institute

Best Answer

Id say you should find another website to play on..this site is not for you...really ..its warped and you should play elsewhere...

Best Answer

Throw you in the pool.

Best Answer

I can swim so that would not bother me

Best Answer

Its simpler than drawing a bath, that wastes water. So this is the easy way. And I meant no harm.

Best Answer

I'd say no way.

Best Answer