Well.., I'm asking you. Lol. Details may make your answer more interesting.
Hombredefierro Hombredefierro 31-35, M 7 Answers Mar 22 in Community

So what you are saying is "Hey I'm a pervert! Tell me how you have sex!"

Best Answer

...I must admit that this was funny.

Best Answer

Tsk, tsk, tsk, pleasure doesn't always involve sex. Could be trips to Europe, chocolates, even a good massage. But, if you want to label me a perv that's okay, no damage done. Lol.

Best Answer

I've never had the pleasure. But I would like to think that I would be spontaneous. <br />
You know...accidentally drop my fork in a restaurant, crawl under the table, and unzip his pants?<br />
Or surprise him when he comes home from work with a trail of rose petals that lead to the bedroom and stop before my naked body, with my "rose" covered with petals that he'd have to brush away with the flick of his hand before he set his lips upon MY lips?<br />
Or showing up at his job with his favorite meal and then having sex in his office?<br />
...Something...spontaneous...

Best Answer

omg ur a catch

Best Answer

I would like to think so. But, unfortunately, my morals have kept me in check so that I can't act on these things as much as I'd like to.

But once I am deflowered....let's just say that the man I'm with won't complain about sex.

Best Answer

Nice! :)

Best Answer

im just gonna add you to my circle :)

Best Answer

IF you were to ask,..... oh you have, lying facing each other kissing, my hand on her lower back, sliding my hand slowly and gently over her bum and then gently caressing the crease between her bum and thigh then we.......

Best Answer

Saying yes

Best Answer

Doggy I can play with her *** too she lovesit

Best Answer

biting him while riding makes him crazy

Best Answer

grow up pervert find other stuff to jack off too

Best Answer

Another dirty minded one, tsk, tsk, tsk.

Best Answer