Kilee Kilee 18-21, M 22 Answers May 27, 2012

No. Nobody should because nobody would care. It only person who would make a big deal out of it would be you. Clerks are trained to sell clothes not question your choices.

Best Answer

Nah, i don't think so!~ Probably would think they were for a relative~

Best Answer

Only if you try them on first...

Best Answer

Nope. But I do get some curious smiles from time to time.

Best Answer

I don't think they would think anything at all about it. I have seen guys shopping in ladies clothing stores, and actually figured they were shopping for a girlfriend, sister, or mother. It never even occurred to me that they might be shopping for themselves, but I suppose they could have been. It wouldn't matter to me. I'd even help them select something if they asked. My daughter has a male friend who love to dress in women's clothes. She has often gone shopping with him.

Best Answer

I don't think so. I am a man and I buy clothes for my wife and daughter all the time. No one cares about that stuff. But then let me say this, just one look at me and they know with out question that these are NOT for me. I would never be able to get any of them on.

Best Answer

I should hope not....I've gone a few places to get clothes for a girlfirend as a present.

Best Answer

Sometimes I pick up clothes which have no gender because they're worn by both boys and girls. The joys of my fashion ^_^

Best Answer

Not I-do what makes you happy and f*** what anybody else thinks

Best Answer

If it bothers you, shop on line.

Best Answer

I doubt it. I used to go buy pants for my husband and try them on because we were the same size. I never even considered anyone would think I was being weird. But I don't waste alot of time worrying about what other people think.

Best Answer

As long as you don't instigate anything that calls attention to yourself, I think you'd be fine..

Best Answer

You may find a few busy-body, judgmental jerks out there but, for the most part, store clerks that you encounter will be interested in how long it is until their next break or how long it is until quitting time and will not be interested in what you're buying. <br />
If you're concerned about people standing in line with you at the checkout, plan to go a less busy time and if anyone asks you about your purchase, just say, "I hope my cousin likes this."

Best Answer

Just tell the clerks its for your girl friend or mom.

Best Answer

No, just smile and pay. If you have questions, you can even make them generic about the user.

Best Answer