and not wake up? Or would i wake up and be a vegetable? Its gonna happen peeps, so help a girl out. I just want it to be fast, pain less would be good too.
jencarr jencarr 26-30, F 39 Answers Sep 6, 2009

TO THE PEOPLE ANSWERING: Some of you people answering are assh0les. As someone who has worked with suicidal people, it is VERY dangerous to encourage, invalidate, or dare someone who is obviously reaching out. You cannot assume how serious someone is. You have the option to just not respond if you can't be helpful--use that option.

TO JENCARR: As for you honey, don't do it. Seek help--it does make a difference. Attempting suicide often ends up with serious medical problems, and makes your life even harder. Life is short, and as long as you keep living there is always hope that things will get better. Since life will eventually naturally end, you may as well stick around and just see what happens in the meantime. Again...seek help. Please. It can make a world of difference.

Best Answer

guys i just took twenty sleeping tablets and am filling sleepy....am trying to stay awake but its difficult..am even scared to go to the hospital because here in Botswana once attemted suicide is punisheble by the law.....am so scared..iv just started drinking as much milk as i can..wil it help

Best Answer

no difference will happen yes it makes difference if i just leave this world because unnecessarily i just make problems for my own people may be unknowingly unwillingly but the thing is done by me only so it's better to quit

Best Answer

To be honest, fidgety is right. I did it when I was 15. I took A TON of pills w/ little alcohol, my stomach felt like sh*t!! It was terribly awful! OH MAN, DID THAT SUCK..

I had to be sent to the emergency room and drink this nasty *ss black tar drink and get my stomach pumped and be institutionalized. not worth it. you're better off crying into a pillow.

Best Answer

I'm disappointed in some of these answers : Why would be who are supposedly caring & compassionate be encouraging someone to die by suicide?? EP is really heading downhill =(

Best Answer

You would probably vomit half the night and wake up with the worst hangover of your life the next day (which includes more vomiting).

Best Answer

TRY IT!

Best Answer

in a knocked out sort of way. But you also might survive. And be really ****** up. You would probably go into a coma and someone would find you and try to save you. and then you'd be worse off than before.

Best Answer

To answer to your question, I don't know.

Before going for this step, try talking to someone about it. It will make you feel better. I'm sure whatever your going through can me solved. You might be angry at this very moment but don't do anything before trying to resolve what's bothering you.

Best Answer

no. when i worked in the ER, and the overdoses came in, i used to stick a large plastic tube down their noses into their stomach and suction out what i could, then pour liquid charcoal down their tube (or the awallow it) to deactivate the drugs. it's miserable. then you get sent to a psyche unit. most people puke their guts up before they get to the hospital anyway.

if you really do die from the overdose, your face turns purple and your tongue turns black and hangs out like a dead deer.

i wouldn't do it.

Best Answer

yea, you'd probably be extremely sick.. and just embarrass yourself.. Dont cry out for help in this manner... Just ask..It will be alot less emotionally stressful for everyone, then you trying to kill yourself and then trying to pick it back up after that

Best Answer

Suicide should be punishable by DEATH! that solves the problem. Why is every one hung up on life? some of us do NOT belong here and NEVER wanted to be here. Give me a break. Not everyone was meant to be born. KEEP religion OUT OF IT! and keep the POLICE out of it. It may prevent a mass murder!

Best Answer

Take 80 pills of robitussin and you wont wake up.

Best Answer

It's not gonna work, I tried it. I just puked and puked till i thought I broke a rib.

In fact, the very mention that you are planing this says you don't really want to.

Best Answer

or you could die just like jimmy hendrix

too drowsy by the sleeping pills to roll over...

so you choke on your own vomit.

if you want to suffer...

but I'd advise you to put to bottles down and seek some help?

idk eat yourself into oblivion but don't do it. you only get one chance to live and then there's nothing at all.

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

Make sure u take enough to kill u cause if u don't the hospital part really sucks. Not sure how many but I drank a bottle of wine and about 30 mgs of temazapam but unfortunately it didn't work.

Best Answer

I try to kill my self.. so i using 150 sleeping pills.... After 8hrs my family admited in hospital...im unconsious stage in 7 days... its not a best way to kill our self

Best Answer

I'm not sure how many it can take to kill you but I can tell you this, it's incredibly hard for you to ingest them orally to kill yourself. Your body will reject taking too many pills and would force yourself to induce vomiting to get rid of it.

The best way is to take a whole bottle, maybe more if you're really sure about committing suicide, grinding up the pills as fine as you can (pestle and mortar would be best, or even using a coffee grinder would be better) and mixing it with warm water. Put that into an enema and shove it up your anus as far as you can so it gets past any feces in the cavity and towards the nerves and then slowly squeeze all the substance inside. Lay on your side and you'll sleep for sure. This way your system will absorb the pills very quickly, much quicker than orally which will almost guarantee your death if not guaranteed.

People use this method with things like oxy, ecstacy, etc. Even beer because it gets absorbed into your system much quicker. The more you overload your system with stuff like this the better the chances of you dying.

I'm honestly considering this within the next week or so. Even God isn't enough to save me from going to hell.

Best Answer

I took 86 pills one night to get away from the sense of being stared at by Crooked Law Enforcement Personnel Department Agency Gang Members. After drinking black charcol in the hospital, I woke up telling myself I am A COLONEL WITH THE CONTINENTAL ARMY MILITIA and I'm going to kick the **** out of anyone that messes with me. I am a Colonel with the Continental Army Militia and I can and WILL FIGHT FOR MY LIFE! DON'T KILL YOURSELF, FIGHT EM ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

Don't even think about it. The world needs you , or you wouldn't be here to begin with. Talk to somebody.

Best Answer

Do the opposite of what MZ divine says.. DO NOT TRY IT. It is a solution to a temporary situation. Listen to all of the people that have seen the consequences first hand. What about all those people who care about you... and you will not be there anymore.

Best Answer