EctoplasmicShock EctoplasmicShock 18-21, M 11 Answers Oct 30, 2012 in EP

I would sniff it.

Best Answer

As long as a friendship would occur you may sniff as long as you need my friend.

Best Answer

If I am hungry for blood I will bite.

Best Answer

Then I would let you feed off my blood so you do not go hungry or even injure another creature in doing that would you become an ally or my demise that is my question to you.

Best Answer

An open hand, extended in honest regard as a sign of hopeful friendship? I would accept it, and try to be found worthy of that benighted position.

Best Answer

Then I bow to you to my humblest height and thank you many times.

Best Answer

Bow to nobody, instead stand and be proud of who you are. I am no better nor worse than you and need no such genuflection.

Best Answer

You have my humblest thanks and may you have many years of goodness and greatness to come by.

Best Answer

While I thank you for your blessings, I would much rather have a bit more wisdom and understanding. Save the greatness for the ones who feel they need to be recognized.

Best Answer

Then wisdom it is my great man.

Best Answer

I thank you for your heartfelt blessing.

Best Answer

And with corrected results I bid you adieu till we chat again.

Best Answer

accept it

Best Answer

You are very good madam have great days to come and forever and to anyone who reads this.

Best Answer

Took a quick look at your profile. If it's honest, you seem very acceptable, so yes.

Best Answer

Thank you madam you seem to be a very respectable woman yourself but I did not need a single word on your profile picture means a thousand words.

Best Answer

Thanks, kid. That's a very nice thing for someone so young, to say. I hope you get some more people to chat to, through this question. Have a great day, wherever you are. :)

Best Answer

And I wish the same may you have many years of happiness no matter where you are .

Best Answer

England. :)

Best Answer

depends on whether you treated me with respect or not.

Best Answer

I would respect you with the most outstanding wording I have to offer and even flatter you with kind words to make you feel spectacular

Best Answer

then answer this: what kind of dragon are you? Other than soft-hearted, that is.

Best Answer

I am a guardian of righteousness,the defender of those who cannot defend thy selfs,I am also a soloist.

Best Answer

Hmm, judging by your avatar, I pegged you for a Norwegian Ridgeback, but OK.

Best Answer

You are allowed to throw your opinion on the table you have the right and the right mind but even I wonder what kind I may be I might be one of a kind.

Best Answer

excellent. Friends we are, then.

Best Answer

I am truly grateful,my friend

Best Answer

Depends on whether you are a scary psychopath or a decent human being!

Best Answer

I would sometimes like to think I am a decent human but I can not be saying such things for I am no saint but I try to be the best and try to be always respecting man,woman,beast,and plants it does not matter everything deserves my outright respect.

Best Answer

Then you qualify as a decent human being.

Best Answer