NO,It means you are 17, with a long life ahead of you. Enjoy being single and free to choose without anyone else having to agree,or feeling as though they have any input into your choices. We all try to grow up so fast, only to find that once we havve actually grown up, we wish we were young again. Enjoy it while you have it.

Best Answer

No.<br />
You may be extremely choosy and not easily accessible.

Best Answer

haha yepp thats true

Best Answer

No your not. I'm sure some one will ask you soon but why not ask someone yourself. Your beautiful and that scares some away.

Best Answer

why would beauty scare someone? Only those who are not at the same level, but someone as attractive as her would not be scared. that is bs!!

Best Answer

whats "bs"?

Best Answer

You sure!!!

Best Answer

no, just enjoy your life and someday you have a right future with someone.

Best Answer

no but you could try bending over a little more

Best Answer

Maybe backwards

Best Answer

Nope, means you have standards. And that your young. 17 isn't old. My lil cousin, who not because she is my cousin am i saying this... but is 20 years old is the most beautiful girl i have ever seen eyes you can drown in, and she hasn't had a boyfriend yet. No one worth it yet. I bet you are absolutely gorgeous.

Best Answer

thankss

Best Answer

nope not at all

Best Answer

i'm 24 and i'm now married. I'm not ugly, at first i thought i was. In fact, i was afraid to look at pictures of myself. One day, however, i was flipping through Facebook and a picture of me came up. When i saw it I was shocked. My face had some small amounts of acne and i looked a little tired but besides that, i was not ugly. My confidence went up and i went up to a girl who happened to be staring at me and she is now my wife, 5 years later. Your problem isn't looks, it is confidence.

Best Answer

Absolutely NOT!!!!<br />
I regret starting trip have relationships early in life. I was your age. I should have worked on loving myself, building my self esteem and being happy with who I am.... It would have allowed me to enjoy life and allow me to attract men that would respect me as I would have respected myself. <br />
You are young and it's supposed to be the best years of your life... Don't do the same mistake I did.<br />
Focus on yourself. Find things you like to do. Think about your future. Note the things you like about yourself and if you dislike things; see if you can work on them in a healthy way. <br />
Be independent. Learn to be proud of yourself. To be happy on your own. Find it within you and while you'll be enjoying life with your friend and/or family or doing stuff alone; you will meet a great person without even looking. Because you will be shinning. <br />
The bad relationships I've had since that age have screwed me up and it's much harder now at almost 30 to start trying to build my self esteem and love myself first. <br />
You can do this!! You really can

Best Answer

I'm 40 and single, does it mean I'm really ugly???..............<br />
I feel like it does, but I've had lots of people disagree with me, but in my mind " their a bunch of lying ******" who do you trust???

Best Answer

Probably

Best Answer

that is horrible

Best Answer

if thats u in the pic then no way your like f*cking hot. so i say maybe your too picky for your own good woman!

Best Answer

No,, maybe ur unreachable for them..

Best Answer

If your profile pic shows you, you're absolutely not ugly. Should be easy for you to get a guy, but maybe you're not acting the right way.

Best Answer

no offense, but that is actually the dumbest thing i've ever heard. :L of course not!!! a)ugly isn't a universal look, and b)i don't know if you've noticed, but there are a lot of people who many consider to be 'ugly' who have boyfriends/girlfriends, and there are a lot of people who many consider to be 'very attractive' who are single all the time!

Best Answer

I'd date you...

Best Answer

what??

Best Answer

mrs. forever betrayed,it ain't ugly ,its related to mental maturity

Best Answer

ahh okiee

Best Answer

Don't know why you say that because if that's your pic you look terrific to me

Best Answer

ugly

Best Answer

I don't think your ugly, but I'm pretty sure I am!

Best Answer

Nope, I didn't get a boyfriend until I was 19. lol, i'm now 20...but you're beautiful so don't you worry, someone will have the guts to come and ask you to be his girlfriend.

Best Answer

im so worried :(

Best Answer

I used to be too, and still do at times, but you shouldn't. once the first guy comes along, it'll be like a flood of men lol. You're beautiful, so don't you worry about a thing.

Best Answer

well, okiee

Best Answer

Just because you are singal at 17... Doesnt make you ugly... (TBH i dont even think ppl can be ugly depends who looking at you :)(:) and just means you needa be more social.... Dont promote yourself... But get out there and talk more :):)

Best Answer

im anti social :/

Best Answer