BloviatingBuffoon BloviatingBuffoon 70+, F 26 Answers Jul 10, 2013 in Health

that is a woman's choice...

Best Answer

Depends on you but I suggest making a trip to Chucky Cheese on a saturday. It will open your eyes. ( :

Best Answer

Oh yes!! Or any grocery store....

Best Answer

A relative of mine went right up to her late 30's without having any desire to have children, then she gave birth to two twins. So it's possible that it could change, but if it doesn't then that's fine. There's no point in having a child if you don't genuinely want one. The most important thing for a woman is to ensure she doesn't regret it in her later years, when she may miss out on grandchildren and/or the support of family.

Best Answer

you're smarter than I thought , you know what a change that would make to your life I don't think you'll change your mind anytime soon

Best Answer

You mean like nhammoud that leaves her unborn fetuses at the church, because she doesn't want any children?

Best Answer

This is the twenty first century. It is much more acceptable now to choose whether or not to be a parent than in the past.<br />
How likely are you to become a parent? You've begun to experience life. We have choices our grandparents never had.

Best Answer

You're already in the 70's right? so, what was your decision, did it change when you are 70?

Best Answer

I'm 18 and don't want kids. Not changing my mind *peace sign*

Best Answer

idk who cares

Best Answer

It might, but might not. A woman should not have kids b/c she thinks she has too. That is the important thing....

Best Answer

I think not likely

Best Answer

when u ll see my pic when i was a little boy u ll want a kid like that to be yours :D

Best Answer

slight chance...

Best Answer

It is up to you. Choices now are plentiful.

Best Answer

It is up to you. <br />
Choices now are plentiful.<br />
Fertility peaks in your twenties. <br />
In your thirties it plummets sharply.<br />
Examine your reasons. And think if they are valid for you.<br />
You could always harvest eggs and save them. That is a possibility.<br />
No one else can choose your life for you. :)

Best Answer