Not as long as it is nothing more than friend chat.

Best Answer

Thanks!

Best Answer

Are you flirting with them? Is anything inappropriate happening? If not, then no. Your bf needs to get over his weird insecurity and let you have friends.

Best Answer

Well nope I'm not flirting, like he let's me talk to my guy friends from uni and work, but random guys it's a no! Like for example, I have some guy friends on here. He wouldn't like me talking to them....

Best Answer

That's his issue. You aren't a kid, and he isn't your dad. You shouldn't let anyone dictate who you talk to. As long as you are being loyal and not doing anything wrong, it's a problem *he* needs to work on.

Best Answer

No but you're feeding into your boyfriends low self esteem tell him to suck it

Best Answer

He let's me have friends but... No random ones. :/

Best Answer

"he let" Those words should never be used. You're your own person stand your ground. He is slowing manipulating you, eventually he'll have full control and YOU handed him that control. Stop it.

Best Answer

As long as you are only friends, you are not cheating. Quite frankly, it is time for him to grow up. If one can't (or aren't willing to) trust ones partner, I can't see it working out. It is ok and natural to occasionally become jealous, but there is a difference between just feeling jealous, and actually acting on it... the latter is more often than not a bad thing.

Best Answer

Hell no you're not cheating. If he can't handle you having friends of the opposite gender because he's the type to get jealous, he is less than ready for whatever relationship he thinks he's having. Seriously. The moment he starts doubting you and your ways is the moment he stops deserving you. And vice versa.

Best Answer

Cut him off gurl

Best Answer

No your not.

Best Answer

it's at least a little bit dishonest, does he go thru your phone? sounds like serious trust issues

Best Answer

Nope, he doesn't go through my phone. He just doesn't want me talking to random people... :/ but like... So all the people already in my life, he's fine with, but random people (well just men) he doesn't want me talking too...

Best Answer

why delete then?

Best Answer

I'm just erm... I think he might not like it. :/ tryna be safe. Don't want to create any doubts ...

Best Answer

You have something to hide

Best Answer