vikesfan06 vikesfan06 26-30, M 13 Answers Mar 25 in Community

If your debt to income ratio is equal, and you MUST work a certain amount of hours to pay all your bills on time with no leftover disposable income to spend on extras or to put back, that is living check to check, single or kids have nothing to do with it. One cannot say in your case specifically one way or another because we dont know your financial situation.

Best Answer

I have 3 kids living with me now. No wife. T hank goodness none of them are in diapers or daycare ($300 a week for that nowadays!) But my bills seem to be running at about $100.00 a day. Groceries, car repairs, school stuff, orthdontist, gas, clothes, internet... It all adds up. Luckily the house and cars are paid off.

Best Answer

We have lived on less with a family of four. It takes a lot of discipline to live within your means.

Best Answer

Depends on where you live and how you spend your money.<br />
As long as you STAY single, and don't have to have a fancy new car every few years, don't drop massive coin on stupid things like fancy clothes to try and attract the monsters (clothes won't do it anyway), don't go to restaurants for every meal, etc., you can live quite comfortably on that.

Best Answer

I would consider it leaving check to check.

Best Answer

Leaving?

Best Answer

It's funny that you correct someone's obvious autocorrect mistake, yet have one in another response in this thread. I'm getting a good idea why $35,000 might be your limitation.

Best Answer

Most people live check to check regardless of how much they make. When they make more $, they buy a fancier car and a bigger house and have higher payments.

Best Answer

Yeah. Bit say i live in the south, buy neccesary things, and some entertainment here and there

Best Answer

With a modest lifestyle and low monthly expenses, sounds reasonable.

Best Answer

Depends on your living expenses. I could do quite well with that, but no major vacation.

Best Answer

Depends on your expenses.

Best Answer

Depends on where you live, but after taxes - I'd call that a barely living wage.

Best Answer

I live in the south and single with no kids. What would you call that now?

Best Answer

Lucky

Best Answer

Better than if you were living where I am - NY, but still not much difference IMO. depends on your total expenses I guess.

Best Answer

What also matters if its a 'step in the right direction' in your career field and when yo gain more experience, you could expect to earn more.

Best Answer

Haha. I dont have $ex regularly. Thats unlucky

Best Answer