CreateTVT CreateTVT 26-30 6 Answers Feb 2, 2012

It matters not whether people read your material,it is your thoughts that you are setting down here into words.EP is not a competition,no it is here for you to use however you wish.<br />
Some members have large circles of friends,I have seen a couple of members with in excess of 7000,they are what I call collectors,they could not possibly know everyone,in reality they probably only keep in touch with a few.The same principal applies to collecting experiences,some only join groups that they feel applies to them,others will join every group they can in order to play the numbers game.<br />
I continually look at my circle and cull it down to those who I know,I feel it is pointless having masses of people in your group who you have no idea who they are or what they do.<br />
Each to their own,there is no right or wrong way of doing things.<br />
I will read what you have posted now out of interest.<br />
Regards.

Best Answer

thanks, and yeah i do the cut down the lists every now and then also

Best Answer

7000? lol

Best Answer

Which group, you've written a story yet. Will try reading it in case you have there psoted.

Best Answer

YES.............because yer NOT part of the group..........get it? Didn't they tell U?!

Best Answer

true, you took thinking down to the basics there. dang. i guess group would mean more than one.

Best Answer

Yeah, why would U B the only person in this "group?" Pick another group so I can read the story please! : )

Best Answer

perhaps but let people know its there and name of the group.

Best Answer

Probably. But a lot of what gets read also depends on how many friends/fans you have in your circle. Your circle members get updates when you post a story, so the more people in your circle the more likely someone will look at what you have to say.

Best Answer

true, i think you're in it.

Best Answer

By looking at what your circle does, you can find interesting stories you;d never think to look for one your own.

Best Answer