It matters not whether people read your material,it is your thoughts that you are setting down here into words.EP is not a competition,no it is here for you to use however you wish.<br />
Some members have large circles of friends,I have seen a couple of members with in excess of 7000,they are what I call collectors,they could not possibly know everyone,in reality they probably only keep in touch with a few.The same principal applies to collecting experiences,some only join groups that they feel applies to them,others will join every group they can in order to play the numbers game.<br />
I continually look at my circle and cull it down to those who I know,I feel it is pointless having masses of people in your group who you have no idea who they are or what they do.<br />
Each to their own,there is no right or wrong way of doing things.<br />
I will read what you have posted now out of interest.<br />
Regards.

Best Answer

thanks, and yeah i do the cut down the lists every now and then also

Best Answer

7000? lol

Best Answer

Which group, you've written a story yet. Will try reading it in case you have there psoted.

Best Answer

perhaps but let people know its there and name of the group.

Best Answer

Probably. But a lot of what gets read also depends on how many friends/fans you have in your circle. Your circle members get updates when you post a story, so the more people in your circle the more likely someone will look at what you have to say.

Best Answer

true, i think you're in it.

Best Answer

By looking at what your circle does, you can find interesting stories you;d never think to look for one your own.

Best Answer