We're limited in color palette because we have three cones in our eyes, if we had four we'd see more of the spectrum of light, allowing new colors.<br />
If you can't perceive something it's very hard to imagine.

Best Answer

i have no clue but this is a damn good question

Best Answer

The eye has it's Limitations.

Best Answer

but I think it has more to do with what goes on in your brain than your eye. Like I can imagine and even draw a whole new other worldly creature. But I can't imagine a whole new color to paint him ...see what I mean.

Best Answer

you know, that's a good question too lol.

Best Answer

You can't imagine regreen or yellange?

Best Answer

Probably the way our brains are wired for sight. That and there's only a certain range of frequency and wavelength that creates the spectrum of colors. Our eyes only really recognize the three primary colors. As per individual wavelength and frequency of each do we get new colors 'mixed' in our brains.

Best Answer

OMG! I was thinking about that the other day. But then I realized there were dreams I had and in them were some colors I have never seen before. But then- how do you go about explaining to someone what the color is? O.O

Best Answer

exactly. I'ts like trying to explain to a blind person what the color green looks like.

Best Answer

Sierra sun and forest green?

Best Answer