stankadiddlehopper stankadiddlehopper 51-55, M 9 Answers Apr 12, 2012

Anything enterprise classified as a business is inherently dishonest, crooked, and out to screw the customers. Never, ever, trust a businessman. They're worse than lawyers. Maybe tied.

Best Answer

Insurance is expensive because that's how much it costs. If company A and B are charging one price and company C can do it cheaper they will. Unless they've got protection from the government.<br />
Medical insurance is so expensive because the drug companies have protection from the government to keep their competition at bay so they can charge what they like for drugs and treatments and the higher costs are passed on through insurance to the consumer.

Best Answer

I just hope Obama gets his way with it all

Best Answer

Obama isn't proposing any real change. He signed a medicare deal with the drug companies which bans the government from negotiating prices so Obama is part of the problem. If you want to improve health care in the US what you need is a liberaliser, not a legislator.

Best Answer

Sounds like a game of paper scissors stone

Best Answer

if insurance company A is super expensive and company B is less expensive than A but still expensive and C is just expensive, why is insurance so expansive? <br />
i think this is what u intended.

Best Answer

No, what I meant is all three advertise they are cheaper than the other two. If that were the case, insurance would get cheap.

Best Answer

it's set up so each company can legally claim to be cheaper by focusing on different policies. it's a scam.

Best Answer

Insurance in general is a scam

Best Answer

ONLY because of GREEDY "Lobbyists" and ALL of the Insurance Company's Executives from their CEO's on down! This is, after all, a "Capitalistic Country"! lol

Best Answer

Because you are a bad driver?

Best Answer

Nope. Not an at-fault accident in forever. Insurance is just a ripoff scam and their commercials are hoaxes.

Best Answer

For years we had insurance through Company A. For a while, I was reviewing it every year, and every year it was on par with other companies. Thus I quit reviewing it for the the longest time. Just got the bill every year and paid. (This was for vehicles and the house.) This year I checked. Company A was charging me $3500 a year. Company B? $2400 - and slightly better coverage. <br />
I got complacent and got overcharged for years. Just my experience, always review your insurance coverage. Make sure you're getting the best bang for your bucks.

Best Answer