It has been debated for months now that if war does happen then the UK/US will come in on the Israeli side.. Personally I think my country (UK) should stay the **** out of it....
oscarrr2 oscarrr2 46-50, M 8 Answers May 23, 2012

We would have no choice in the matter as Israel is the only stable democratic country over there and if Israel goes then so goes the US

Best Answer

There is no way that the US and the UK will not support Israel. Iran is a roge (sp) nation out of control and has been for years. Israel is a stableizing nation in the region. When the muslums say they want peace, they mean the total destruction of the State of Israel. When your back is to the sea and enemies on three flanks you must hang tough. I like their posture, shoot first, ask questions later. It's called survival of a nation.

Best Answer

we seam to stick our nose in every one buss!

but we deff should take israls side on that one. they very hated in arab world. and need to be strong! thats how they managed to survive all these years

Best Answer

I think if Israel attacks Iran it will be because Iran was getting ready to attack them and will deserve what happens. With nukes, he who launches last never gets to launch because he was nuked to death.

I think the US should strongly support Israel, but our craven government officials will not do that lest they be accused of Islamiphobia or something and when they retire from active office won't get the nice fat bonus checks from Saudi Arabia.

Best Answer

I am in no way a liberal also I am of Jewish stock but I doubt Iran wants to attack Israel..Dr Dinner jacket is a sabre rattler & no more wants war than I want to vote conservative..

Best Answer

about zero

Best Answer