Josie06 Josie06 56-60, F 54 Answers Feb 12, 2012

because apparently the goal in life is be stronger or more manly if you will. Anytime a man wants to be the slightest bit feminine hes seen as being weaker and thus rejected by the majority.

Best Answer

Tried to add you but your settings won't allow adult content!

Best Answer

I do crossdress and I consider myself feminine. If someone wants to call me weaker that's their problem. As far as I'm concerned it takes a man to be comfortable in what he wears even if he is considered weaker. Womens jeans are more comfortable and skirts are cooler in the summer.

Best Answer

Such an interesting question. Social custom describes how we make ourselves appear. Even before I dressed for the first time, I wanted pretty hair. Try to find a special hair style for a guy - there just aren't any. But a girl can get a buzz and nothing is thought about it. To get the hair I wanted, I went to salons and liked all that they offered. Now I am full time femme. In my mind, however, I am an individual with pretty clothes, pretty hair, boobies and a few male parts too. Maybe my social customs are just different?

Best Answer

because there is a double standard, women can have it both ways but a man cant

Best Answer

Yep. Big time double standard and I'm really sick of it. Clothes are clothes. I have skirts made of cotton...same cotton as Mr Macho's gym shorts. I have heels made of leather...same as his sneakers. Womens clothes are shaped differently, and are definitely more comfortable. Another thing that really irks me is that most women COMPLAIN CONSTANTLY about their clothes and shoes and all they have to do. I'll be happy to wear what they don't wear if only society would accept it. Women don't want to dress as women anymore, and men aren't allowed. Were it not for crossdressers, I think the womens clothing factories would be out of business.

Best Answer

I'm happy wearing womens clothing even if it's not acceptable. The material IS the same. I'm more comfortable with it and those in the majority thinking their macho thoughts, get over it.

Best Answer

Because society accepts women wearing pants and men's shirts. Technically it is crossdressing, but accepted. When a man wears woman's clothes he is seen as odd, sort of acting out a fantasy. It can be upsetting in public for some people. I really don't know why. I believe everyone should feel free enough to present themselves in anyway they feel comfortable.

Best Answer

Yeah, there is something sexualised about a man wanting to wear women's clothes, whereas pants are just practical wear for either sex. I'm allowed to wear trousers but I doubt I'd attend a wedding in a morning suit and top hat

Best Answer

My mother died last weekend and I didn't attend her funeral in my black dress either, though I did watch her burial from a distance

Best Answer

YUP- some folks Imagine!!!!

Best Answer

well, it's more like women's clothes are generally sexualized. they do have some looser practical type of clothing, but the vast mayority is worn tight and revealing to be seen as sexy. i think that's why it's so taboo. men aren't supposed to be considered 'desirable' showing 'some skin'.

Best Answer

For every Tomboy in the world there is an equal and opposite number of sissies...it's just that its taboo to admit this as fact or for most males to admit this to themselves. The fact that these closeted sissies are unwilling or unable to outwardly portray what their inner selves know they are, does not change or diminish the fact that there are an equal number of sissies to tomboys, if not even more sissies than tomboys. Additionally, no one should ever be judged by externals, or perception....heck, no one should ever be judged period.

Best Answer

A man can wear woman's clothes if he wants there's no law and there is nothing preventing anyone I mean there just clothes?!?!!

Best Answer

It's about the fear of rejection!

Best Answer

I only crossdress within the confines of my house.Men who go out in public wearing makeup looking like a bunch of very ugly looking circus clown freaks make me sick to my stomach !!!! Self-hating men outnumber self-hating women.That is one of the reasons why there are all of these anti-male laws ! I do not have to give myself one of those stupid idiotic female names on experience project.I am very proud to look & act like a real man !!!!

Best Answer

"I agree with the "looking like freaks" comment. It's my observation that cross dressing is men wearing women's clothes, but CD with full make-up etc. is female impersonation. Nothing wrong with that, but don't do it unless you can do a good job of it.

Best Answer

I agree man I like the feel of women clothes when I wear them but dont feel the need to have a female name or dress full out and try to pass for a women I am a man and like being a man

Best Answer

You said it ALL in your last line--Look& ACT--like a "REAL" man--
Act. for the benifit of others!

Best Answer

What anti-male laws would those be, nylonslipmaniac?

Best Answer

We MUST keep trying never give up. Have fun.

Best Answer

I think we are sweet on the fairer sex and let them get away with it !!!

Best Answer

If they are straight.... the majority would want a man... not a feminine type who likes to imitate women.<br />
=================================================<br />
This is a typical what I call a double standard ***** woman. She dresses in blue jeans and a guys shirt and yet has the gall to to say she wants a manly type man, yet she isn't woman enough to look like a woman. Maybe she is a man want a be. Women's lib has really f--k up this country, women wants all of the privileges that men have but none of the responsibilities. Then they get bent out of shape if a man invades their territory. Women are so two faced, or could it be, they aren't woman enough to handle a real man who can dress as a female.

Best Answer

was great until the last sentence, wtf?

Best Answer

how true

Best Answer

Actually, it is cross-dressing when a woman wears proper men's clothes, not just clothes that are men's style but really made for women. But it's so hard to tell the difference without undressing the woman (no bra, whitey tighties, shirts that button on the wrong side) that nobody pays any attention.

Best Answer

I usually wear men style women clothes for the fit. People usually can't tell but i can tell personally becauseof it's fit. I like it. I feel like it's me

Best Answer

It is because what women look like is their way of advertising their attractiveness to men. Men's methods of attracting mates is overall less visual and more behavioural

Best Answer

cause wmen can still pull off a pair o jeans. Men cant strut the skirt..sorry

Best Answer

I disagree some people think so but remember women's liberation not many. Years ago!!!!!! Women didn't wear jeans before that in the early 70's.

Best Answer

I was alive in the 1950s, and some women wore jeans back then. By 1965 or so, the typical woman was wearing jeans in the college classroom. By 1970, most instructors under 50 wore jeans while teaching.

Best Answer

Some women wore jeans in the 1950's and maybe even a little before that.

Best Answer

I disagree

Best Answer

I agree 100 percent which is still a society thing. You do see nowadays women for some odd reason like to wear what society considers as males clothing like pants. As far as I am concerned whatever you are comfortable in you should wear and there really should never be a label on any article of clothing that say pants are just for men, and a skirt is just for women. I believe the clothing one wears male or female is whatever you feel comfortable in. I did an experiment with myself as a male to see if I am right, I put on panty hose a tight pencil skirt and a girdle, I was really amazed how great I felt, it was not what I thought it was, which brought me again to the conclusion clothing is clothing and there really should never be a label on what you are comfortable in.

Best Answer

haven't heard it like this before, love the question, and I'll say there is no difference in the two. I like women to dress like women...ect.......ericx

Best Answer

Technically...it is! Society accepte women in men's clothes though!?! DUH! Let a man be seen in high heels and a skirt and of to jail he goes. Not fair!!!!!

Best Answer

off to jail for wearing womens clothes?

Best Answer

men ussualy dont look good in womans clotheing , the ones thet do ussualy get away with it <br />
also i agree with who sayed the goal to is to be manly or tough in life not fragile

Best Answer

Hey JoeBone I'd like to hear you say that at the highland games mate I bet you,d get a good arse whipping there for saying that you arsehole.

Best Answer

I don't know. Ask a Scotsman.

Best Answer

It is, but they call it butch if she's gay or tomboy if she's straight.

Best Answer