Such an awesome response! Thanks for all your answers!
maddieaz maddieaz 36-40, F 1492 Answers Jun 8, 2010

I would love to be nude at all times. I don't have a perfect body but i like the freedom i feel when nude. Everyone is different so there wouldn't be as many hang-ups as most people think about nudity in public.

Best Answer

loved your comments, who has the -erfect body? i to love to be nude at all times, join me sometime? xx

Best Answer

No pretenses, no "class" labels, so nudity is a great equalizer.

Best Answer

I agree. Clothes put labels on people.

Best Answer

ME TO

Best Answer

I don't have a perfect body either. But I like the body I have even though it is not slim. I have a stocky build and it serves me well. I feel normal and free when I am nude as I am now writing this. Clothes feel so heavy when I have to wear them that without clothes I feel 20 pounds lighter. Hangups that people have about how they look to others in public would disappear. Just celebrate the freedom of being nude and the body you have. If you like yourself when you look in the mirror, it doesn't matter what people think about you. JUST BE YOU AND YOU'LL BE FINE!
Nakednfree

Best Answer

Me, too. No perfect body here. In fact, I am FAT. Fat is not a four letter word. Neither is portly. Nor rotund.

Best Answer

I think most people look better with clothes on, frankly.

Best Answer

Not you....I bet

Best Answer

Maybe because clothes make people careless about their bodies . So take them off and take better care of your body everyone.

Best Answer

LOL Clothes do many things, it defines them, it puts people in subconsious classes. Clothes hides the real person inside. It seems that over the many millina people have developed an inate desire to hide what they have. And I am sure this evolution started when people began to desire what others had. And I suspect, that men insisted that their women and children wore clothes to hide their beauty from others who had the ability totake them. And probably not long after that, clothes added the ability to carry physical items of value to protect.

Now it seems mankind has in someways are finding that clothing is unnessary, and their is no need to wear clothing in protected areas where protection and the need to establish class is not needed.

I really feel their is much truth to this!

Best Answer

That is so true. The idea that "clothes make the man" and especially the woman is very deeply ingrained in society today. Social nudity eliminates some of the class bariors among people.

Best Answer

You are SOOOO right.

Best Answer

I have to agree with that, until you go to a nudist resort...

Best Answer

Very true was thinking that last night.

Best Answer

I agree with you. with clothes on it leaves room to imagine how she would look without them.

Best Answer

Yes I agree 100% on that answer. People need to take better care of their bodies. Bodies can be beautiful if not allowed to go to flab or fat. Granted some cant help it, but the majority of us can.

Best Answer

I agree to that

Best Answer

not me! :P

Best Answer

Your not used toseeing naked people. A perfect body is a subjective term. It's in the eyes of the beholder. Their is so much more in a person than apperiance.

Best Answer

VERY TRUE.....

Best Answer

yes i would be naked all the time xx

Best Answer

i like to be nude was brought up in nudest family wow it was greart talk to me

Best Answer

wish I could have grown up in a nudist home I was a member of a nudist resort for several years but got to expensive couldnt afford it so now Im a home nudist . I really miss the freedom with other nudist .

Best Answer

Yes, your lucky that you had a resort to go too. My situation is to go scout out a place before I drop off my clothes. I do wish I had a place to go in my area of Iowa.

Best Answer

alll the time ?? lol

Best Answer

Yes! Me too! Well said!
Nakednfree

Best Answer

Absolutely! My family tried to curtail my new found love of being nudebut I never really paid much attention. I was nude from the moment I arrived from school until bed with the exception of dinner when I would wear a long t-shirt to the table. By this time my parents rued the day they bought a home with a pool and spa and I was a firm believer that one just did not wear any type of clothing in shower so why would I ever wear a suit into the pool. I would wander out to the pool and casually spend the afternoons swimming and tanning and often times had my girl friends join me. One Saturday, two of my girlfriends as if they could bring their boyfriends and since mom and dad were out of town I said sure. When I met my husband, he adapted to my nudist lifestyle immediately and we are nude at home most of the year except for cool weather. We still have our friends over to enjoy our pool and only one guy hesitated in going nude. Now, all of our friends know we host a nude home and when they come to swim or just stop by, they know we are nude and if the spirit moves them, they also enjoy the freedom of no clothing. I think that the open nudity is one of the main attractions of coming over to visit. We have often discussed the idea of moving into a clothing optional community and have even started looking in Florida as there are several such communities. Oh, by the way! We do have a few fsmily members that are abhored with out lifestyle and when we tried to include them, they always had a convenient excuse why they could not stop over. Nude in public if socially and legally acceptable.....in a heart beat. There is no greater feeling of freedom than to be able to shed my clothes and experience the warm sun shining on my body and feeling a cooling breeze over my skin. Give nudity a real chance and you will soon join a wonderful lifestyle and the freedom of feeling good about your body..

Best Answer

Just the job M2. People like you help enormously to widen the circle of people who at least do not denigrate the naked human body abd, probably enjoy being naked themselves. Keep it going. Best wishes. xx

Best Answer

Well put maureen2. I love being naked...especially in public. Can I come over for a swim?

Best Answer

"There is no greater feeling of freedom than to be able to shed my clothes and experience the warm sun shining on my body and feeling a cooling breeze over my skin."
I absolutely agree with that, Clothes are mainly made to hide our real identity. Visit a naturist resort or nude beach and enjoy the open and friendly atmosphere. Feel alive !

Best Answer

I would have to agree with maureen and I would be the first one outside in the nude. And where is it you live, I would luv to stop by for a swim.

Best Answer

Will you be my friend and correspond with me? When I lived in apt. I use to be nude all the time.Most of the people who regularly stopped by knew an accepted this. One girl who also lived in the building would sit on the throne and talk with me as I bathed. It was cool with her eventhough she always remained clothed. If only all or even a majority of society were so casual about the lack of textile covering. I bet compulsory nudity in schools would severely cut down on the picking on each other.

Best Answer

the boys must have LOVED you and your friends!

Best Answer

I love that happy spirit you have with your husband and all of your friends. You do make it sound fun and like a good positive experience. If i had friends like you, i could probably get into it. hmmm :)

Best Answer

Our first time naked together in public was at a Continental Sauna on New Year Eve at a Center Parks resort. Outside looking up at the stars and feeling the bubbles from a jacuzzi - seeing the steam rising from the warm water........ Never looked back and have been on clothing optional or naturist holidays. Nothing beats snorkeling naked a mixing with the fishes. In communal places we carry a small towel but not around the neck. It is important to know the side that is potentially soiled!!! Fortunately we have a large garden shielded by mature beech trees and can do our gardening naked too.

Best Answer

You have it so right here. When we are nude in a normal situation it becomes normal and no thought of sex and you really find that as you visit a nude resort or beach. It is those that condemn this that have the misguided sexual thoughts.

Best Answer

Great post Maureen. Agree 100%.

Best Answer

sounds nice
im sure a nude commuinity would make you feel right at home
im not practicing myself but some of the nicest people on ep are naturists

Best Answer

Maureen 2, I enjoy being nude, but my wife don't. Only recently have she consented to going braless. If I ever find myself single again, my next partner will have to be a nudist long before she becomes my partner. In other words, nudity is a prerequisite to being my lady.

Best Answer

Great attitude. The less time I spend in clothes the better.

Best Answer

Ya, seems you have a perfect situation. I would love to get an invite! If your not careful I may not leave. I love the idea of being compleatly honest, with body's, minds, and friends. No secrets, everything in the open. Freedom to express everything. But one must lose any attatude. And accept others equally. I know this is may seem had or even impossible.

Best Answer

Love your attitude. Would love to be friends.

Best Answer

Yes, I think you should be comfortable in your own skin and if we were all naked we'd realize how normal our imperfections are. Besides, if you don't like how you look change it.

Best Answer

easier said than done.

Best Answer

how do you cahnge a 2 inch penis,i would be a laughing stock walking around

Best Answer

nah, everybody has "shrinkage" happen at times, even a larger than average penis sometimes looks like an acorn. you wouldn't stand out *badum bum*

Best Answer

Use pills

Best Answer

hell yeh. i love walking around my house naked already. i'm not ashamed of my body, everybody should walk around naked. nobody would be able to hide anything or shoplift from the sores.

Best Answer

I can think of a few places to hide kit kats twixs and mars bars

Best Answer

YEA,Probably under a fat roll LOL

Best Answer

Wish I knew you. I like to be nude in the house, too, although outside is better.

Best Answer

If everyone was required to fly naked, the security lines would be much shorter. No belts or shoes to remove and no concealed weapons.
The world would be much safer if everyone flew naked

Best Answer

There are some people that shouldn't be allowed to be naked even in the shower let alone in public.

Best Answer

Have you noticed--That Negitive folks here have restrictions on profile to NOT allow folks to add them to thier circle??

Best Answer

Shape is fine. Some people don't bathe. Some people are truly disgusting. It's just a fact. Cover that **** up. We will see how much you like when you are having a nice meal at Long John's and the town drunk sits right behind you. All naked, smelling of alcohol and clearly hasn't bathed in two months. Not up for that personally. I like that layer between myself and the rest of the filth that is the human race.
I have no restrictions. Add away, buddy.

Best Answer

So True!!

Best Answer

First you say that some people shouldn't be allowed naked even in the shower, now you're complaining that some rarely or never bath. Make-up your mind.....Please!

Best Answer

There are some people who shouldn't be allowed in public, full stop. Let alone naked or otherwise. haha

Best Answer

ohhhh . johnnybean .. hmmm nudity and supreme and utter cleanliness is a big deal. Freshly showered and good smelling nude people would be the only way to go .. If you smell you get reported to the smell police and must wear clothing at all times .. hahahahahaa.. I think we would def treat each other differently if on the level playing field of nudity . .interesting idea.

Best Answer

There is actually a town in New Hampsire or Vermont that allows people to walk around naked. I have never been there, but it might be interesting.

Best Answer

Brattleboro, VT did not have a law that BANNED nudity, so some people decided to test it out. I'm not sure if it is still 'not illegal' or not, but there hasn't been anything in the news since back in 2007.

Best Answer

If I remember the story correctly a law banning nudity was passed after some people pushed past simple nudity and engaged in sexual behavior in public. It wasn't between consenting adults - I recall one story of a guy walking into a shop and ************ in front of the clerk. I think the news reports brought attention to the lack of a law and that encouraged a few to use it as an excuse to be rude.

Nudity isn't always sexual, but too many people can't understand that.

Best Answer

Especially in January

Best Answer

They changed the law after it was abused. It was Brattlesburg

Best Answer

There was a lot of high school and college aged kids in Brattle boro hanging out nude often. There are a few other locations in Vermont that participate in World Nude Bike Ride in Summer, where hundreds of cyclers ride nude through town. I have done it a few times.

Best Answer

The state has no laws on nudity but you will find that they will soon make laws if people continue to force the issue. As it is the people that did enjoy being nude would do so in their own back yard and home. Only for the 2 or 3 months that Vermont is warm... LOL

Best Answer

I wanna go

Best Answer

Maybe not completely nude, but I definitely wish that walking around topless wasn't so taboo for women. My **** are not obscene.

Best Answer

Definitely agree there.. Women should be allowed to go topless just as a man can. and Most man boobs are rather rude in comparison. haha

Best Answer

You have my vote,as for i'm a biker and chicks walk around topless at most of our events and it's really no big deal.Nice to look at them but nobody will flat out make an *** of themselves and just ogal at them....

Best Answer

There should be a law against showing man boobs in public as for I cant think of anyone who wouldn't be sickened as to the site of such slopyness ! EEEEEEWW

Best Answer

THIS. Especially since extremely overweight males with moobs are allowed to go topless. The only difference between our boobs and theirs is that ours are actually useful for something. If they're allowed, why not us?

Best Answer

that is really polite that men won't just flat out stare in a leering kinda way at all the various and assorted ******* out and about at your events. Bikers are so cool anyway and open minded, nice that they're polite too .. :)

Best Answer

I expect they are rather nice - and you should have the right to go topless wherever a man is entitled to go topless

Best Answer

Yes I would...I would like to be able to now

Best Answer

i did at home always all my family did it was fun no shyness at all

Best Answer

hmmm so you carry a towel around your neck for sittin down on while you are nekkid i guess that handles the sanitary part. Imagine if we were all in the garden of Eden where all was pure and beautiful and we could walk around nekkid all day, all the time.. what a thought of freedom not having to even wonder what to put on that day, just blithely skip out of the house and go where you want. I imagine huge vats of hand sanitizer on every corner for when a person gets an itch you know... and happens to be out in public at the time .. hahahahahahahahahaaaa<br />
easypete brings up a whole new and wonderful issue..us girls could shop for the size we like without always having to wonder what's under there hahahahahaa hmmm whatta revelation yea!

Best Answer

No, I wouldn't. Have you any idea how cold, rainy and windy it can get in the north of England??

Best Answer

Doesn't it ever get warm there/ If it was cold my privates would disappear!

Best Answer

I guess we are both the same as not much to see on a nice warm day with out it getting colder

Best Answer

So,mooooove south ta warmer weather LOL

Best Answer

Yes, I have. Nevertheless, I and a few others are on record at the BBC NE walking naked over the Northumbrian moors on such a day as you describe. Weather, up to a point, is not a problem.

Best Answer

I've would but not in bed weather, you have to amite that cloth will keep you warm in cold nasty weather, but in spring and summer and fall, I will.

Best Answer

Why do you suppose almost the entire British Empire is in hot/warm climate countries? the Colonials were just trying to get away from the cold,rainy and windy! lol

Best Answer

I think clothes accentuate the body, making it appear more beautiful. Some naked body parts just look kind of gross to me i.e , balls.

Best Answer

Hehe, I used to love balls (but only if they were totally smooth).

Best Answer

Mine are always smooth and hairless!

Best Answer

Indeed, the human male equipment is not Mother Nature doing her best. We men have a lot to be modest about.

Best Answer

What about sagging ****? Be nude if you want to.

Best Answer

WHY do you insist on using "Mother Nature"? We were created by GOD! And He doesn't make mistakes.

Best Answer

My balls are as smooth as the day I was born, that is how I like them

Best Answer

No! mens bodies are just as beautiful as womens bodies are! Its just another prudish fashion that makes us believe that mens bodies are unattractive. Mother Nature did just fine in her design- who are you to judge others' bodies?

Best Answer

There are some truly ugly faces walking around before our eyes, and we don't make those people cover their faces in our society. I would find fat bellies that hang down below the crotch to be something I wouldn't wish to decorate by space. But once we realize all there people can be nice, friendly and a productive part of our society, we would want to restrict their freedom. We can learn to find beauty or at least accept any body part when we get to know the inside. Even though you don't like the look of balls, doesn't mean that others don't appreciate them in view.
The question was would YOU walk around without clothes and last I knew, women don't have balls, and why does anyone have to have a false beauty to be able to walk around?

Best Answer

LOL!!!

Best Answer

Definitely as I'm a nudist. I've done so several times at a nude beach. Nothing beats the warm wind and feel of the cool wind on your skin.

Best Answer

In a second.<br />
Quite truthfully I have done it already.<br />
I have had great fun with some streaking and other naked dares.<br />
I love spending days naked and if I did not have to, I never dress.<br />
Bare Hugs<br />
Nudy

Best Answer

I work nude in July in the woods. I get my work done, ( as others sit around). Moisture evaporates and cools me. Butt I am fussy who I am nude with. Probably because I'm so horny, and will want to play. Just too young 2B 72. *** play with me!

Best Answer

really i am so surprised i thought you always wore clothes even in the shower?

Best Answer

I know this answer surprised everyone I know. lol

Best Answer

oh yeah<br />
i love the fealing<br />
i also love to see naked women....all sizes, shapes, colors...they are all beautiful when naked

Best Answer

Personally I would, but at my discretion.... I love nudity; however I don't love others, lol.... And I do agree with Bella70 100%! If everyone had good hygeine then I'd be more than willing, but unfortunately everyone is different and I enjoy my disease free body :-)

Best Answer

YEA It would be tough ta "bare",expecially on the people who just live on junk food and play video games their whole wakin moment.YIKES

Best Answer

I certainly would. But I'd also make certain to keep myself in good shape. Sounds like good incentive right there.

Best Answer

i've been to nude resorts ansd have love it.<br />
I surely would!!!

Best Answer

Absolutely!!!!!! I would soooooo love to be able to spread my legs wide and show everyone my smooth luscious ***** lips and my swollen and protruding **** ....and let everyone see how incredibly wet I am.....which of course, would make me even wetter......I would love to show them how I touch myself and let them watch me ***........It would be so great to watch them as they watch me... and to see how they stroke their big hard ***** until they explode and shoot their *** all over my ***'s..... Mmmmmmm.....

Best Answer

You are a very exciting Lady. You would be soaked in mens *** and having it drip from your **** all of the time.

Best Answer