TheBlessedOne TheBlessedOne 46-50, F 54 Answers Aug 7, 2012 in Community

No. Killing is bad. :(

Best Answer

No. I'm against the death penalty. I don't believe it's okay to kill people... sometimes.<br />
I think you value human life or you don't. You live that value or you don't.<br />
I may hate what they did and want to see them removed from society, but that does *not* give me the right to say that one human life is more valuable than the next.

Best Answer

People will kill others whether its legal,moral or humane or not.Whether its right,fair,justified or not.Theres no need to make the victim a child molester,in mankinds case its enough to have a face that doesnt fit,an opinion that doesnt conform.Society can and does kill others for just this,via community mobbing/gang stalking.Society can easily match any of its victims for deba<x>sed behaviour,and more.

Best Answer

ONLY ONE WHAT KIND OF TEASE IS THAT.

Best Answer

Ok, if you could kill lots a of child molesters could you?

Best Answer

yeah all day long non stop until i have exterminated them

Best Answer

all right, you get my like vote.

Best Answer

Good idea, I wish I could find some of them to do it myself

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

To be honest I would retain this Individual and cut his balls off with a red hot knife

Best Answer

LOL, I agree.

Best Answer

I would let him live and suffer in his own misery.

Best Answer

Now that goes a bit to far, a desire to remove a grave problem why not. But to put this extreme statements makes one wonder if you are normal and not a molester yourself.

Best Answer

my father molested me so i would love to kill that **** hole

Best Answer

I am sorry you have been through that. ***HUGS***. I agree about eliminating him she he would not hurt another child.

Best Answer

Yes. One of the small benefits of having darkness in you, is using that to ferret out and end other shades.

Best Answer

Yeah but first he would need to see a proctologist to have the crowbar removed from his a$$

Best Answer

LOL, I liked that.

Best Answer

NO, why give them the easy way out. Torture them for the rest of their lives would be much more satisfying in my opinion,, the kids suffer and so should they

Best Answer

no i could not.....but i would vote for someone else to do some waterboarding on them.....torture them as they have tortured an innocent helpless child. death would be too nice for them.

Best Answer

No question what so ever. They could start a new hunting season.

Best Answer

That is what I was thinking. Child molester season.

Best Answer

Exactly, every January 1st to December 31st

Best Answer

I like the season. And they can hunt 24 hours a day 7 days a week.

Best Answer

Even better, oh let's not forget leap years too, that extra days is also included.

Best Answer

yes - but why waste the energy - put him / her in prison and watch the inmates do it for you

Best Answer

Inmates will do more than kill them.

Best Answer

i know - its a shame isnt it !!!!!

Best Answer

LOL, yea you can here my crying about their fate. LOL

Best Answer

I do agree they would treat them in the same fashion.

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

yeah but id have fun torturing him first!

Best Answer

I like you too.

Best Answer

maybe...possibly... yeah...

Best Answer

could I? Of course.<br />
Would I? Of course.

Best Answer

If it was my child, it may affect me enough to go through with it.......maybe. I would prefer to just have them castrated in a particularly creative way, then have their hands "removed"

Best Answer

without a second thought.

Best Answer

I have now had some comments from a couple of women who have each carried out terminations of males successfully. The males agreed to the penalty and this made it legal. Any woman who would like to discuss this, please message me, or at least reply to this.

Best Answer

Yes!!!

Best Answer