I watch the Maury show and most of the time he ask the person accused of cheating are they in love with their partner. Even though most of them are prove to be cheating they are also proven to be in love with the partner they are cheating.
bme91one2call bme91one2call 18-21 28 Answers Mar 25, 2010

It is a hard question. For me personally I would want to work on the relationship but only if he stops and wants to work on it too. It would take years of putting the pieces together. I think people who get married and have children have an obligation to at least try to fix it. I don't believe in throwing in the towel easily.... but abuse is a deal breaker.

Best Answer

no i would not stay once the trust of being faithful is broken no matter how hard you try you will never be able to fully trust them again no matter how much you want to.<br />
cheating with someone else is one of the worst betrayals there is. jealousy trust sneaking around and all the pain caused. if your mate really loved you , they would love you totally and would never betray you in such a cruel and hertless manner.if your mate does this they do not deserve you or your love. if you stay with them you will end up living a life of misery and always wondering if they will do it again. once a cheater always a cheater. i hate nothing more then people who think they can cheat and get away with it. they do not deserve forgiveness,

Best Answer

i am going throyugh this exact situation and decided to stay its been very hard because i question everything he does and now cant believe whats the truth or deception . i feel like i have turned into a spy . its like i just wnt to know what else i was decieved about . i just couldnt believe it cause i really trusted him. and when i look back there were alot of signs i just gave him th4e benifit of the doubt .

Best Answer

I would suggest reading the book of Hosea in the bible, but Jesus said that people filed for divorce because their hearts were hardened (would not let go) for petty things, he also added though that if a person were to cheat, how could you ever trust them again? That would cause the person cheated on great insecurity and forced jealousy, the person who cheated really ought to commit themselves to staying faithful forevermore and to recondition themselves into only thinking of their spouce when they get that funny feeling. They should expect to be extra careful, and considerate of the person that they cheated on. I suppose that even with that even time can heal all wounds if they stayed true to the one that they really do love. Hmmm I might stay after one time, but if they were really sorry but did it again no.

Best Answer

The fact, that they cheated, to me is a fact, that they don't love their partner. Those things can't coexist. Cause cheating is disrespectful to the partner, and you don't treat a loved one like that.

Best Answer

There is absolutley no way I would be able to do it, even if I wanted to.

Best Answer

no,no matter how much it hurt to leave.Once u become girlfriend/boyfriend,u should only be going to bed with one person

Best Answer

I could and did forgive my ex for cheating on me and stayed with him but after he cheated on me the second tme I had enough of cheating and we divorced. I don't care how much a person says they love you and does their best to prove their love to you. If they really and truly love you they don't cheat on you tme and time again.

Best Answer

No,No,No,No,No,

Best Answer

Its a contradiction in terms.

Best Answer

it wouldnt matter if I stayed or didn't we would be seperated by spiritual law anyway.

Best Answer

"I love you" are just words. If he or she cant prove that they love you, like cheating on you, then "i love you" are just empty words.

Best Answer

If the cheating occurd jus once, and one who cheatd is sorry and honestly feels terrible over it; then I belive in a second chance.

Best Answer

I would not and did not stay with a cheating partner.<br />
When I caught her screwing her boss, even though, she said she still loved me, I walked, filed for divorce and even listed her paramour as a co-respondent in the divorce. That even cost her boss his marriage, which didn't bother me in the least.<br />
The minute I caught her, all trust was lost and I knew that it would and could never be restored. She made her bed and she had to sleep in it.

Best Answer

No. In the infamous words of Tina Turner, "Whats love got to do with it". A person who cheats and then has the audacity to still proclaim his/her love for their partners are nothing but selfish, self serving morons. The only reason they, suddenly, proclaim their love is because they got caught and do not want to be left alone with the mess they made i.e. guilt. So no, the door out is the only place they can go.

Best Answer

Would NOT stay. If they can not discipline themselves enough to think about what diseases they may be bringing home. Way would I stay. That is addition to the trust issue!

Best Answer

He could kiss his *** goodbye because I would rip him a new one!

Best Answer

I don't think that anybody who "loves" their partner would put them through the hell that is being cheated on.

Best Answer

Although I realise people are not perfect and make mistakes...I would not stay with that person for the simply fact that I wouldn't be able to trust him anymore

Best Answer

#1-stop watching Maury...#2-someone who truly loves you will not cheat on you.

Best Answer