Forget our government's presumed second intentions, forget conspiracies and just believe. Your government is what it let's off. A trustworthy, honest government that works to serve you. Do you believe one of their top priorities would be to save as much of the public as they could?
petiterebel petiterebel 18-21, F 11 Answers Dec 22, 2012 in Community

World is certainly going to end! Who can say it will never end.

But when?

Actions and priorities will depend on that.

Best Answer

better live life to the fullest.

sit back and watch the fireworks*. =)

Best Answer

First, I think we need to frame your question correctly. When you say the End of the World™, you need to specify. Sun going supernova...? Yeah, no bunker in the world is going to save the planet from being consumed. Asteroid slamming into the planet...? That is an extinction event scenario, and there are possible methods that can be used to save some species. Pandemic? That is solely a human concern... and again, scenario already exist to tackle that.

So, what is the particular method you are looking for the government to address...?

Best Answer

ooo! So many scenarios to choose from! Like a 2012 (film) scenario. Where everything just goes mental.

Best Answer

If you are in the USA, check out these potential life savers: http://justpiper.com/survival/nine-best-u-s-places-to-survive-the-apocalypse/

Best Answer

Considering the Fortified Mountain Bunker they have in Colorado? I would say that's a No.

Best Answer

eerr..., what's that?

Best Answer

Some people.

Best Answer

thought so

Best Answer

Well If the world was ending I would think it would be for a reason, everything has a time to die, so maybe I wouldn't save anybody. better answer? Id rather come back as an alien on another planet than live on an earth that like up in flames.....better answer?

Best Answer

no, every man for himself

Best Answer

every woman and man for themselves*

Best Answer

Nope

Best Answer

:(

Best Answer

The world is going to end....what is there to save? If you said "the world is going to have a bit of a tantrum should the goverment save some of us?" then yes. BUT you said "world end" whats to save for

Best Answer

Impossible too do that

Best Answer

Not everyone obviously, but as many people as they could?

Best Answer

If a government could save 1% of its population it would be working hard

Best Answer

oh...

Best Answer

How old are you? We've been through all this. Give it away please. :)

Best Answer

I haven't been through this.

Best Answer

You haven't been keeping up with the Mayan prophesy? Well in that case I do apologise. :)

Best Answer

I don't evenn know what they prophesised to be honest..., haha

Best Answer

The end of the world was supposed to happen yesterday. lol But it didn't 'cos we're still all here. Have a good evening. :)

Best Answer