Kittygalore23 Kittygalore23 26-30, F 8 Answers Nov 14, 2012 in Community

Not forever, but somewhat longer could be good.<br />
Diana7962 is right, if it could stop or reverse aging it would be better.<br />
I'm thinking something like the Lazarus Pit that Batman's enemy R'aas al Ghul uses (in the comics, not the movie), except without the side effect of insanity.

Best Answer

Sounds Good!...:)

Best Answer

No if you live forever everyone you love will die and you would still live. P. s i like account name!

Best Answer

Thank you...and you have made a very good point here..good answer...:)

Best Answer

depends on if there is side effects do you still age will you get sick it would be something i would have to really think about weigh all options

Best Answer

I agree!...:)

Best Answer

Will it force me to live forever or still leave me with the option of ending it when I wanted. Forever is a long time and I think it would be horrible lonely after a while.. So No

Best Answer

Living forever would suck. if people start feeling body pain at age 80 how would they feel at 140? Not to mention the most important thing about life is that it ends, knowing life ends and is so limited is what make life special to begin with.

Best Answer

Interesting Answer and a good one at that...:)

Best Answer

Yeah, why not. If I end up not liking it, I've got the rest of Eternity to get over it.

Best Answer

Great Answer!! :)

Best Answer

no don't want to live forever

Best Answer