roadtooblivion roadtooblivion 56-60, M 9 Answers Dec 23, 2012 in Sports

Tom Cruise apparently! I certainly can't see it and now it rather ruins it for me when I read a Reacher book.

Best Answer

Tom Cruise bought the movie rights to REACHER, Could that be the reason for Cussler's statement?

Best Answer

it was either him or Dwayne Johnson...

Best Answer

My thought exactly! I almost fell of my chair laughing when I read that. Tom Cruise as Jack Reacher, what a joke. The casting director didnt really read the profile of Jack Reacher.

Best Answer

Um you do realize that Lee Child thought he would make a good Jack Reacher right? http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-505270_162-57512085/lee-child-tom-cruise-a-fantastic-jack-reacher/

Best Answer

Now I know, ty for sharing. Though this doesnt change the fact that he completely does not fit the profile. Lee Child says he doesnt know what makes Cruise a good Reacher, except he is fantastic and a good actor. There are other fantastic and good actors too I presume. I am a Jack Reacher fan... and it was kind of disappointing for me. Its my personal opinion of course.

Best Answer

The same people who cast him as "Lestat" in "Interview With the Vampire."

Best Answer

What movie O.o?

Best Answer

L.Ron Hubbard amd Xenu. DUH!

Best Answer