LifeIsSoGood14 LifeIsSoGood14 26-30, M 17 Answers Jun 8 in Community

It symbolizes the Faith and Trust in Jesus Christ.

Best Answer

What sort of pictures of your ancestors did you chose to keep? Those taken while they were alive and well or pictures taken as they were laying in a coffin?

Best Answer

No pictures of my ancestors they were too poor to afford pictures or portraits. I would've liked pictures of them alive and well though.

Best Answer

Precisely. You wouldn't ever keep a picture of an ancestor lying in a coffin. We remember people for what they were and what they did in life. Except if we want to feel guilty for something: there's the reason why we have crucifixes. Religion torments the people of today for things they had nothing to do with.

Best Answer

Because Christianity teaches us he suffered and died on that cross for the salvation of others, it is symbolic.

Best Answer

HOW DARE YOU QUESTION THE WORD OF GOD WHETHER YOU KNOW IT TRUE OR NOT. YOU MUST REPENT FOR YOU SIN. REMEBER TO YOURSELF THE WORD OF GOD YOU READ WAS PASSED ON BY LUNATICS IN THE DESERT WHO OBVIOUSLY WEREN'T DEHYDRATED WHEN THEY RECOLECTED MARCHING AROUND A WALL WHEN IT SPONTANEOUSLY FELL. THIS SIN COMES TO FROM SOCIALIZING WITH OTHER HEATHENS

Best Answer

Chill bro , I had some doubts. Was just clear them out by asking some ppl

Best Answer

*clearing

Best Answer

According to Christianity, the cross represents the punishment that Christ suffered on behalf of humanity. Christ suffered and died in our place to bridge the gap between man and God that 'sin' creates. The cross has become symbolic of that propitiation.

Best Answer

Religion uses the power of guilt. They want you to feel guilty for a horrible sacrifice that supposedly happened (nothing proves any of it is true!) millennia before you were born.<br />
It is so convenient to convince people they're doomed from the moment they're born (original sin). Nothing will get you to do what a bunch of power-hungry virgins want as the threat of eternal torture.

Best Answer

what Jesus lived and died for, was sacred, because by dying, he assumed all sin, past, present and future, thereby helping to ensure that we get to experience eternal life with God.

Best Answer

Best Answer

Jehova's Witnesses contend Jesus was tortured to death on a vertical stake, not a cross. The image of Jesus on the cross, commonly referred to as the crucifix, is common in Catholic churches, but seldom found in protestant churches, which prefer the empty cross. Some Christian churches do away with the cross altogether, and focus on teaching from the Bible without visual symbolism. Me? I like the gospel. Especially the miracles of bounty, at the moment. Think I'll have a fish taco and a strong lager. I'd have wine, but I'm low on water. I guess I should get that pump started soon...

Best Answer

Idk it always freaks me out when I see a depiction of this, to me it's very disrespectful

Best Answer

Still didn't get an adequate answer. Still wondering why😓

Best Answer

he died on a cross, if he had died on wheel, the same **** would of occurred

Best Answer

there were no journalist around at the time to put a spin in it.<br />
besides people talked funny back then.

Best Answer

back then? have you talked to a teenage lately?

Best Answer

i get your drift.lol

Best Answer

he wasnt the only man that was crucified

Best Answer

probably just the only one waking on water while sitting on the ground though

Best Answer

Extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence. Religion doesn't even give ordinary evidence.

Best Answer

It was the instrument of humanity's salvation. His death saved us, supposedly.

Best Answer

the instrument would be the person who executed him though.. XD

Best Answer

The instrument is the means. At most, the instrument would be the spear he was pierced with. This is all moot, really, as he may have been a fictional creation of the Romans.

Best Answer

no i think he was real, just another hippie on drugs and they wanted none of it

Best Answer

Well, there are a couple recent studies which would suggest he was fictional. But of course, he may very well have been real. Impossible to know now.

Best Answer

i wonder if the modern day people names Jesus know anything about it? XD

Best Answer

Lol we can ask them. I think my neighbor has a gardener with that name.

Best Answer

seems messed up to me.

Best Answer